[3.15] Cramer's Impale Cyclone - Cluster Jewel Variant - T19 Delirium Capable

"
kapefyra wrote:
Hi,

What stance do you use on the flesh and stone / blood and sand? Thanks in advance.

That depends on what you are doing. Sand is going to be used for mapping and blood is going to be used on bossing.
I am really enjoying this build, thank you. That said, I know my build can be improved. Can you take a look and let me know any major focus points?

https://pastebin.com/hDMgm5Bt
"
buckr49 wrote:
I am really enjoying this build, thank you. That said, I know my build can be improved. Can you take a look and let me know any major focus points?

https://pastebin.com/hDMgm5Bt

Looks like you just need to add more attack speed and overall min max your gear.
Hello Cramer, will you be optimizing and maintaining this guide for 3.12? I'd love to play a melee char for once, it's been ages...
Shavronne wrapped Kaom's waist,
with her gilded purple boots.
"You want my sockets?"
"
Jadran wrote:
Hello Cramer, will you be optimizing and maintaining this guide for 3.12? I'd love to play a melee char for once, it's been ages...

Yes I will be maintaining this guide for 3.12
"
"
Jadran wrote:

Awesome! Can you add a section for gearing in a new league?
You mention it at the top but I can't find it in the guide (it's not the Abyssus and Disfavor, is it?)
Shavronne wrapped Kaom's waist,
with her gilded purple boots.
"You want my sockets?"
How will this be viable as a league starter in Heist?

I will play this as mine if can.

Thanks
What is dead may never die!
"
Jadran wrote:
"
"
Jadran wrote:

Awesome! Can you add a section for gearing in a new league?
You mention it at the top but I can't find it in the guide (it's not the Abyssus and Disfavor, is it?)

I've updated the build guide to reflect starting gear for 3.12.

"
How will this be viable as a league starter in Heist?

I will play this as mine if can.

Thanks

This is a viable league start. However melee in general is more difficult to level than casters as a first league start. So take that into account.
the mana regen comes all by the int? or i just miss something?
"
budeguinha wrote:
the mana regen comes all by the int? or i just miss something?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info