Harvest Statistics: Crafts, Lifeforce and the Avatar of the Grove

"
60x7 wrote:
What about the stats for people who find harvest an annoying, tedious time suck?

+1
"People ask me why I do this at my age. People are rude."
"
Nenomitrosis wrote:
I love little comments in the post like "That's a lot of Lifeforce!". Still very interesting, hoping GGG tries to add more deterministic crafts, and weird crafts into the game

More? I hope they remove some OP crafts. Cuz right now it's way to easy... Even noobs can craft god tier items which shouldnt be a thing
Damn... some options that are REQUIRED for the challenge like change a map into Synthesis map seems to be mega uber rare! /cry

Infused Engineering orbs are also pretty rare for what you'd expect them to be...
Avatar of the Grove Encounter Crashed today the third time completely.
Crashing to the login Screen everytime when entering the Grove in the Map.
HOW can you let this happen. Go fill the tree even once to 100 and crash it.
Awesome Work man... wtf
Toxic member since ExileConScam 2019. #ZeroDropGang
"
Hirux wrote:
"
Nenomitrosis wrote:
I love little comments in the post like "That's a lot of Lifeforce!". Still very interesting, hoping GGG tries to add more deterministic crafts, and weird crafts into the game

More? I hope they remove some OP crafts. Cuz right now it's way to easy... Even noobs can craft god tier items which shouldnt be a thing

That's simply an opinion. Most of the people you call noobs probably just don't play as much as you. If you only played 1-2 hours a day (and a lot of people play like 10 hours a week at most.) How long would it take you to even get to that point? Like really, they'd probably take a week to get 70, another week to get to yellow maps, another week to get to reds (assuming they're trying to fill out the atlas and watchstones on the way, while doing other things like dumping Sulphite in delve occasionally, etc...). So they're now a month into the league, they aren't necessarily bad, and they probably know the game pretty well. They have JUST now reached the point of realistically doing a patch of tier 2 seeds that are worth anything for an endgame craft, not to mention they only recently unlocked endgame t1 seeds as it is. At the rate of progression they've had, they likely won't have more than one "god tier items" by the end of month 2. At that point, most people have already quit, including the person in this scenario.

Despite how very strong Harvest is.... it's still an insane time investment. I believe what your sentiment should have been is "Even average players can craft god tier items" to which I would say, is that such a bad thing? I'm all for limiting the harvest craft in certain ways, but just because the hardcore playerbase no-lifes the game and gets a full set of mirror gear over the first weekend, doesn't mean everyone else will even do that by the end of the league, if they even play that league. Chris has said that the game is designed with the idea that people will quit halfway through the league...so they design around people coming back again rather than retention. And in that regard, I've seen a lot of people in discords and reddits who have gotten Awakener 8, or killed Shaper, for the first time this league. Why is it such a bad thing that they get to do these things as well?

Again, nerfing the access a little, sure. But deterministic crafting in some sense should absolutely stay. And with that nerf, they should probably do some sort of QoL buff to the garden as well, since remaking the garden every league and getting 100s of useless crafts would feel terrible, especially since in the future we won't have a seed patch in every map.

tl;dr, noobs aren't getting GG items. Average players are. Noobs don't know the basics of the game, much less the basics of how crafting works, to even begin to properly take advantage of Harvest.
Please, bring it to Standard! I dont care temp leagues and their players =)

Tks
i spent more time gardening than playing.
Somethings wrong, make it right ggg
24.1.2018 [quote="Dro28"]wheres my fragment tab?[/quote]

(I thought that was a joke)

25.1.2018: GGG- Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!
Fewer than 10k Synthesis maps created, wow.
And how many of the missing Heart of the Grove fights were lost because they bugged....?

An issue that still can happen from time to time because you haven't fixed it when the league is basically over.
Interesting :)
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info