Harvest Statistics: Crafts, Lifeforce and the Avatar of the Grove

No matter how many stats you keep posting guys, this league was a disaster, and you could fix big part of the mess just by increasing the seed drop quantity.
1 Harvest every 4-5 maps? What a joke...
Showing some fansy numbers will only get you so far, and it's showing.
Best league ever in my opinion! This is the league where i can push my build to end game thanks to the possibility of crafting insane gears on my own without being messed up to much with the currency drop rate. The harvest crafting is really interesting and profitable with just minor effort. Highly recommend to add it to the core game but with higher encounter chance than delirium, legion and metamorph or the seeds should be dropped with higher amount to keep the big garden alive. Great job GGG!
LoL stack >5 yellow t4 seed bosses and see how garbage their "silence" or w/e that circle thing is. And how deadly they are compared to the harvest "final" boss.
Best league EVER! Learned crafting, mix maxed my character in a new sense I never thought I could or would be able to and I'm even considering pushing for my first 100! Keep it up GGG.
Fun league fuck the haters
OK... I've been mostly enjoying the League but certain challenges are just messed up.

What is with the Winged Scarab Challenge? Seriously?

So we have 148,382 Attempt to upgrade a Scarab, with a chance for it to become Winged... Which seems like a lot. Except you need 14 of these to complete the challenge... so only 10k challenge completions total there. And that's assuming they're all successful, which they're not... it's merely a CHANCE at Winged Scarab.

I don't play SSF, but I generally try to do challenges myself... and I'm still at 0/14 on this one. Who thought this was a good idea? Even if I wanted to buy the challenge it would be like 10 Exalts. Either the Scarab upgrade craft should be way more common, or the challenge should only require like 4 of the 14 total.
So how does popularity stack against rarity?
Love Harvest crafting. Please improve QoL items to make gardens/storage/crafts easier and more efficient and it will be amazing!! Also please don't remove the Div card gambling ability. It really brings something new and exciting =)
@DudeBroDad - Level 82 Max Spell Block Arc Mjolner - Torment
Please make PoE fun again.
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info