Harvest Statistics: Crafts, Lifeforce and the Avatar of the Grove

nice ty
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
Loved the league, really liked the garden and crafting. Hope it goes core with adequate frequency and rarity adjustments, and also more QoL for garden.
Why is 6 socket so rare?! That makes zero sense. Why is 6 link so rare? Put next to remove/aug crafts that you can get multiples of in one go it seems kinda stupid to make them so rare. I dont even care if i get a 6L because i dont need it but... it really makes no sense.
To the core! With simpler mechanics, without dispersers (instead an upgraded collector for t2+ seeds).
You can't say if the fight hard or easy just from the data.
You can literally start the fight from the Hide out and not a map and then you can try to kill it as many times as you want you have infinite lives.

added to that most of those fails is from people that bugged out or decided to do the fight in a map with hard mods further making the data diluted.

By the time you get to do the fight since it takes so long to spawn most players will have good gear and those that doesnt will ask friends to help them since they don't want to fail a fight that takes so long to spawn.
Last edited by b4timert on Aug 5, 2020, 12:32:36 PM
Would be interesting to see the data for " Sacrifice up to half a stack of Divination Cards to receive between 0 and twice that amount of the same Card"

i wonder how many house of mirror was sacrificed
Thanks with sharing the data GGG but irl it doesnt tell anything. Players use what they get, so if a simple crafting is a common thing its absolute normal it will be used alot more often then a rare one. I just really hope if you decide to put harvest to the core u wont use this data cause it aint tell anything.

P.S. don't put harvest to the core pls, it will alter the game dramatically and it will never be the same!
Why is there such a HUGE discrepancy between lightning and fire/cold mods? Like 3 times the amount of lightning mods? I cannot believe that it is solely because the playerbase prefers lightning mods, then why are the other two more rare?
"
b4timert wrote:
You can't say if the fight hard or easy just from the data.
You can literally start the fight from the Hide out and not a map and then you can try to kill it as many times as you want you have infinite lives.

added to that most of those fails is from people that bugged out or decided to do the fight in a map with hard mods further making the data diluted.

By the time you get to do the fight since it takes so long to spawn most players will have good gear and those that doesnt will ask friends to help them since they don't want to fail a fight that takes so long to spawn.

you know you have to be in a map garden instance to start the oshabi fight right?
Last edited by PhearPhate on Aug 5, 2020, 4:32:55 PM
That's a big quantity of numbers.

Hope you keep certain craft in form of a new currency or something but just get rid of the garden. I just gave up when, every single map, you have to go in there click a pillar. Shoot some monsters and then spend the next 3 minutes hooking up some crafting stations then menu browsing to see which craft option you want to save for which item. Picking up the crafting stations back into the stash tab. Planting new seeds.

It really took the action out of the "A-RPG". Yes you create a lot of nice stuff but it was so boring. What's the point of nice stuff when you are using it for menu browsing mostly.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info