[3.13] Archmage Blade Vortex Hierophant | 20k EHP 40m DPS | Depth 2000 Delve Tank

Any chance for right click mouse timing? Its hard for me to trigger BV with key button :D :D
"
RIDEK1992 wrote:
Any chance for right click mouse timing? Its hard for me to trigger BV with key button :D :D

I've put this together to help myself cast BV correctly:
https://github.com/psyclown/ClickTimer/releases/tag/0.1

It just starts a countdown, when you right-click with the mouse and when it's gone again, you right-click again etc.
Last edited by psyclown on Aug 14, 2020, 3:53:20 PM
hi. How can i get timeless jewel with 8000 of Doryani? Trade have only 7900+ or lower. What number i need?
Can this build do 100% delirus T19 fracture map farming?
"
Qukkis wrote:
hi. How can i get timeless jewel with 8000 of Doryani? Trade have only 7900+ or lower. What number i need?

The number does not matter really, all you need is for the name on the jewel to be Doryani. I suggest you read the wiki page if you are unfamiliar with how timeless jewels work.

Once you have too much currency and nothing to spend it on, you can divine your timeless jewel until you get Doryani + other good mods on the small passives and/or notables.
"
Zeusolympus wrote:
Can this build do 100% delirus T19 fracture map farming?

Yes, but slowly. Its fine for the occasional fractured map once in a while, but if that is your primary goal, I strongly recommend some other build that can abuse Headhunter.
Last edited by RudyBaby on Aug 14, 2020, 9:58:21 PM
Hi, I'm playing this build and It's crazy but I have some question:

1) whitch god do you play in the pantheon?

2) Are the frenzy charge important? 1 suffix for that?

3) I play with a "budget" version, I took astramentis and shaper's touch from my necro, it provides me a LOT of good defensive stats (ES life mana). You allready play %attribute on your belt. Is an "attribute staking" version playable?

4) I saw a lot of good notable on small cluster jewels:
20% mana + 5% lighning pen
8% mana + 5% intelligence
15% mana + 20% armor + 1 armor par 10 unreserved mana
gain 5% of mana as extra ES
Your cobald jewels are still better (and so expensive...)

5) Is unboud ailments insane? I saw a guy who played blind instead. It looks better? (or another support gem?)

6) The %mana of your amu is from alva?
Last edited by beebert on Aug 15, 2020, 5:37:01 PM
1) Pantheons are variable according to situation and personal preference. Some general ideas:
* If not stun immune, use Brine King + Abberath/Shakari
* If stun immune, for general purposes use Lunaris + Abberath/Shakari
* For boss encounters, use Solaris + whichever minor matches the boss best
* For chaos heavy encounters, use Arakalli + Shakari

2) Frenzy charge is just straight up 4% more dps. I dont think any other suffix beats that. If youre short on resists or dex, sure you can give them up its not that big a deal.

3) This is not an attribute stacking build really. If you can come up with a good version that extracts value out of attributes Id like to hear it.

4) Yes, several decent notable on smalls, Scintillating Idea and Will Shaper are both really good. But this builds pretty tight on points, and a good cobalt jewel will beat either of them.

5) That support gem spot is pretty flexible and its mostly just marginal benefits. Woke unbound Ailments or Bonechill both give an additional 4% slow on tanky delve bosses which is noticeable. Read the Vortex section in my guide for support gem ideas.

6) Yes its an incursion mod, Xopec's: flat mana + % mana
Last edited by RudyBaby on Aug 15, 2020, 9:37:11 PM
Hi im playing your build and i have a question.
Im pretty noob so sorry if its dumb question

If we are using crit and rising our crit multi, why would we use controlled destruction support then? isn't it reducing our crit chance by a lot?
Last edited by Chloroform109 on Aug 16, 2020, 3:41:42 AM
Hi, just wanted to say this: This build is disgustingly insane!

I've migrated from SSF few weeks ago, so didn't have much currency saved. I decided to make this build. I just bought uniques and capped resistances and started blasting through red maps. Made few small additions to my character and I was able to beat Sirus A8 deathless without any pressure tbh. My current gear is not worth more than 3-5ex. If this shit isn't going to be nerfed, then I don't know.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info