[3.13] Archmage Blade Vortex Hierophant | 20k EHP 40m DPS | Depth 2000 Delve Tank

Here is how i've crafted all my jewels easy and pretty cheap.
I use this search: https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Harvest/mZl570MH6

- We want % mana and Global crit multi, because it can only be crafted with crit seed and Spell crit multi can be crafted with caster and crit seed
- We make sure that the other Prefix is removable later
- Use Aug caster / remove / add caster until you hit Spell crit multi (at max, i've used 4-5, but it depends a lot on luck)
- When you hit the Spell crit multi, Aug life. I've not tried to not hit % max life, but if you don't, just use remove/add life
"
Just in case anyone wants to buy items for this build, i'm selling mine. Was a fun build with high balance of dmg + survivability. Helped me to FINALLY learn the Aul fight (killed Aul 4 more times last night!!). But my heart is just in my poison bv assassin, and i have a few ideas to improve that build, for which i need currency again ;-)

Spoiler

8ex per jewel, or 30ex if you buy all 4 of them

2 ex

22ex

4 ex

8ex (negotiable)

2ex

1ex

20ex

Ring, amulet, gloves + boots are self-crafted and i may be inclined to negotiate a little bit. The rest i bought for those prices.

I think i'm going to play this build. I'm interested in your items and it will save me a lot of time. Can i buy all of your items except your jewels?. Because i think your jewels are over price a little bit. Or i can buy all with 70 ex? Do you think it's fair enough?
"
TienPQ149 wrote:

I think i'm going to play this build. I'm interested in your items and it will save me a lot of time. Can i buy all of your items except your jewels?. Because i think your jewels are over price a little bit. Or i can buy all with 70 ex? Do you think it's fair enough?

Already sold the ring. The other items except for the jewels would be 55ex, but if you buy all of them, i'd be ok with 50ex.

Bought the jewels for 8ex each myself, so 4 for 30ex is already a good price imo.

I sent you a friend request ingame, so you can /w me when you're online again
Really REALLY would love a newbie guide on this.

Leveling Trees, Gem Progression, etc. You'd be awesome.

Unfortunately the way this is right now, I don't know exactly how I'd go about trying to level this, but congrats on the build!
"
"
TienPQ149 wrote:

Already sold the ring. The other items except for the jewels would be 55ex, but if you buy all of them, i'd be ok with 50ex.

Bought the jewels for 8ex each myself, so 4 for 30ex is already a good price imo.

I sent you a friend request ingame, so you can /w me when you're online again

Ok seem like it's fair enough. When you online again we can trade :d.
"
br0kns0l2 wrote:
Really REALLY would love a newbie guide on this.

Leveling Trees, Gem Progression, etc. You'd be awesome.

Unfortunately the way this is right now, I don't know exactly how I'd go about trying to level this, but congrats on the build!

I added a section on Levelling in the original post. The short of it is that level 69 is the earliest that this build functions, which is basically just after you've killed Act 10 Kitava. Before that you have to level with a different build and then do a respec at 69.

I added some basic recommendations, but I am not going to expand this guide to pre-69 levelling, theres other resources for that elsewhere.
Last edited by RudyBaby on Aug 8, 2020, 4:50:54 AM
Any tips for Lutbot (to see timing for BV/Indi setup) Where to download. And how to config... thank you.
Edited the original post with links. But heres it for easy access.

Lutbot overlay
Example config
"
RudyBaby wrote:
Edited the original post with links. But heres it for easy access.

Lutbot overlay
Example config

TY. Hm did i need to be lvl 100 for cluster jewels? In "midway POB - 90lv" dont see it... Maybe POB is broken or?
Yea, the level 90 PoB doesnt have cluster jewels. Ideally you make one big respec somewhere in between lvl 90 and 95, where you give up the segment of the tree near Shadow start, and switch to Cluster jewels instead. If you have the cluster jewels already and good cobalt jewels to go with them, you can switch a bit earlier too, maybe around lvl 86-88.
Last edited by RudyBaby on Aug 13, 2020, 3:48:32 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info