[3.13] Archmage Blade Vortex Hierophant | 20k EHP 40m DPS | Depth 2000 Delve Tank

"
yhcao wrote:
How to handle with chaos damage?

If you're talking about t16 maps, just using Arakaali + Shakari pantheon should be good enough. If you wanna be very safe while doing Hunter maps, swap Bottled Faith with Atziri's Promise. One or two chaos res suffixes on gear helps too (easy to get this league with harvest).

If you're talking about zombie degen in deep delve, unfortunately theres no easy answer. 2x T1 chaos res suffixes on gear + Arakaali + Shakari + Atziri's Promise, caps you at 75% chaos res and 35% reduced chaos dmg taken, which is enough for upto about 1400 depth. But otherwise the best way is to avoid Fungal Caverns biome as far as possible. If you must do them, do them very slowly and carefully.
Last edited by RudyBaby on Aug 6, 2020, 4:32:13 PM
Another thing is did you straight up buy your jewels, those things ar going for 6-8 ex each and you have 6 or 7. It isn't that I can't afford them but wondering if you have some secret to self crafting them or did you straight up buy them?
Last edited by Laere on Aug 6, 2020, 5:14:36 PM
interesting build - would this be possible in Standard also?
"
Laere wrote:
Another thing is did you straight up buy your jewels, those things ar going for 6-8 ex each and you have 6 or 7. It isn't that I can't afford them but wondering if you have some secret to self crafting them or did you straight up buy them?

I bought my jewels straight up, some of them when they were much cheaper early on.

But a friend of mine did self-craft several of those. I think he bought jewels with mana + generic crit multi roll, and then did aug/remove-add life, and aug/remove-add caster to get the other two mods.
"
intered wrote:
interesting build - would this be possible in Standard also?

Yes. In fact this build was designed back when the full power of Harvest crafting wasnt realized. So a lot of this build's power level comes from uniques and not from perfect harvest-crafted rares.

Its true that without harvest-crafting the power level will be lower, and you'll have to make a big effort to get resistance capped. But the build works just fine without perfect rares.

This also means that theres a high chance this build survives into next league with minimal decrease in power level.
Last edited by RudyBaby on Aug 6, 2020, 5:39:34 PM
"
Laere wrote:

Even with harvest-crafting, crafting those jewels would be a pain i think. Crit-augments / remove-add crafts are expensive and pretty rare, since they come from T2 seeds. Mana has no tag, and life... well, life is actually pretty easy to craft. So if you find a decent and cheap base jewel with Mana + two crit mods, buy it and slam life on top. I bought 4 of those jewels yesterday for 8ex each... After spending hours and a lot of currency last league, trying to craft my purposeful harbinger-jewels, i couldn't care less about self-crafting those jewels now...

It's a cool build but obviously costs a shitton to get anywhere near where you are at.
"
It's a cool build but obviously costs a shitton to get anywhere near where you are at.

Every really good build who is capable of something like that does. Spent ~100ex so far on this build, and still some room for improvement. For comparison... my Voices-Aura-Templar last league did cost me 300ex. I tried a RF Juggernaut for Delve-bosses this league, with ~70ex investment. Didn't even come close to the defenses or dmg of this build. My poison bv build this league did cost me ~120ex (without the headhunter, that one dropped in a map). It has insane clear speed and insane dmg, but is pretty much a one-shot.

Is there a cheap alternative to the jewels? Or are they basically needed for the build as is?
Just in case anyone wants to buy items for this build, i'm selling mine. Was a fun build with high balance of dmg + survivability. Helped me to FINALLY learn the Aul fight (killed Aul 4 more times last night!!). But my heart is just in my poison bv assassin, and i have a few ideas to improve that build, for which i need currency again ;-)

Spoiler

8ex per jewel, or 30ex if you buy all 4 of them

2 ex

22ex

4 ex

8ex (negotiable)

2ex

1ex

20ex

Ring, amulet, gloves + boots are self-crafted and i may be inclined to negotiate a little bit. The rest i bought for those prices.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info