[3.12]Glad Flicker/Cyclone God![League Starter-23M+ DPS on 5L(Maxed)-Supreme Tank-Fast]ALL CONTENT

"
Omnisic wrote:
hahahaha

bravo six, going dark

I wish there was a viable winter orb build I really enjoyed when it was meta before betrayal along with storm brand

I'm a sucker for animations

yeah the 5% is like 2 small nodes or a medium but that %life on block could be really good since I'm not running molten shell because I hate having more buttons to press being a console guy

pressing flasks, blood rage to initiate the refreshing timer, both totems, vaal totem, vaal haste is enough for me

delving is amusing and I will probably do the totem anoint to CWD a frost wall and chill behind it with my back to a wall and let the totems clear the events on the mine levels

cool then, wish u best of luck in your delving journey :D and I would really recommend using molten shell. if you are on pc now. you can just put it on left click and keep holding left click for auto-trigger whenever it's off-cd. so u wouldn't have to press another button.
Wanted to say thanks to OP and contributors to this build. I've tried a few others that were not even close to as good as this. Very surprised to find that Paradoxica gets more damage than the 2H variants. The max block and recovery is also amazing, only have 4300 Life but T16 delirium and juiced maps are rarely even threatening.

I found that anointing Panopticon and pathing to Fervor gets me the best of both worlds once I got my mana sorted. Really excited to get Woke gems, Impale Watcher's Eye, Enchanted Abyssus, etc.

I do sometimes run into situations where I drop Frenzy charges in a longer boss fight, not sure if it's cause my accuracy is 99% / 96% against evasive. Would really hate to rearrange my gear to squeeze in another 250 accuracy.
Last edited by blindorize on Oct 27, 2020, 3:30:42 PM
"
blindorize wrote:
Wanted to say thanks to OP and contributors to this build. I've tried a few others that were not even close to as good as this. Very surprised to find that Paradoxica gets more damage than the 2H variants. The max block and recovery is also amazing, only have 4300 Life but T16 delirium and juiced maps are rarely even threatening.

I found that anointing Panopticon and pathing to Fervor gets me the best of both worlds once I got my mana sorted. Really excited to get Woke gems, Impale Watcher's Eye, Enchanted Abyssus, etc.

I do sometimes run into situations where I drop Frenzy charges in a longer boss fight, not sure if it's cause my accuracy is 99% / 96% against evasive. Would really hate to rearrange my gear to squeeze in another 250 accuracy.

to solve accuracy issue, and even gain a nice damage boost, use Initiative leap on the far right socket on the tree, and remove the point before Fervour, then allocate fervour, Acuity, and heartseeker. this will get you to 100% hit chance and also give u a very nice damage boost.

if u run out frenzies, use anomalous flicker strike 20/20 and also swift affliction with aspect + less duration support if u still face any problems after trying Anomalous flicker strike.
Ohh nice, I'll definitely do that now. So I put the less duration in the piece that has Aspect of the Cat to cycle it faster?
"
blindorize wrote:
Ohh nice, I'll definitely do that now. So I put the less duration in the piece that has Aspect of the Cat to cycle it faster?

wait... what? u were not doing that already.... damn man cmon this is like the CORE mechanic of the whole build lol it's mentioned everywhere all over the guide xD

also, leave ur precision @lvl 1. btw, you seem to not know everything about build mechanics. I suggest reading the FaQ section. I'm sure it will help u a lot and also check if u r missing anything else from there.
Last edited by Blazer780 on Oct 27, 2020, 4:30:52 PM
Haha ok I'll read thru all the infos. Appreciate it!
"
Blazer780 wrote:
"
Mekrat wrote:
Flickersinner with a tabula on. I guess you sold your build? How much? ;-)

LOL ffs why u keep checking my profile lol. I'm trying a new secret build with tabula only xD as for how many exalts, oh well I would like to keep it personal lol. probably i'm done with the league though if I couldn't come up with a new super build lol.

edit: just made my chars private lol. no more stalking, until I come up with another awesome build 8)


LoL. Dont take it to serious. I just checked your profile today cause of maybe some inspiration for next upgrades. All good. :)
path of building not work plz give me one
"
Blazer780 wrote:
I couldn't come up with a new super build lol.


I can close my eyes and right click through most end game content with this build.. is there something better? :D
Since the legendary Molten Strike face tank everything build this is the most iconic for melee. Hope they dont nerf it next league!

I just love it ^^ and not tiered to min max more.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info