[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

"
Blazer780 wrote:
xD you shouldn't have any empty slots lol. I need like 4 more sockets. how come people are having empty sockets wth, but yea, dash + 2nd wind should be your main movement mechanic.

I'm not so hurry change any gems links or location because I'm afraid to broke some mechanic I don't know.
"
Rexawl wrote:
"
Mekrat wrote:
Not the best but not the worst.
My first one is without corruption. Not sure which one I want to use ^^

How do you get one? Just buy, or farm/chance?

"
Blazer780 wrote:

The build is amazing. Funny story. You know, sometimes mobs will cast two abilities after themselves, which I always avoided as much as possible, even distinguished their sound among the general noise. One is a large homing fireball that explodes after reaching the character, and the second is a running lightning man who also explodes and leaves behind lightning? So I always tried to avoid them as much as possible. they took 75% of my life at least, and after that someone of mobs managed to finish me off. Now I'm playing a mini-game where I try to catch them on myself as much as possible while I go through the map.
This build is exactly what I wanted. Can't wait to gear it up.

really glad u r enjoying it lol
"
attronach wrote:
"
Blazer780 wrote:
xD you shouldn't have any empty slots lol. I need like 4 more sockets. how come people are having empty sockets wth, but yea, dash + 2nd wind should be your main movement mechanic.

I'm not so hurry change any gems links or location because I'm afraid to broke some mechanic I don't know.

k cool then
"
Blazer780 wrote:

I do. Thanks again for the build and for your help!

What do you think, is it worth to buy Abyssus with Blood and Sand has 40% increased Buff Effect for 25 exalts?

I tried to enchant it yesterday and after 25+ enchantment i got nothing...

"
Mekrat wrote:

To be honest I just play the game and the game throughs things to me which are worth serveral exalts. I dont run heists.
(aw. spell eco, vaaled an intuitive leap with mana reservation) just 140ex in 1 day profit... some voices out of simulacrum...some crafting...some rares which good incursion mods.. you just have to know whtats worth and whats not.

gotcha, i do the same and getting decent money too, thought there were some tricks for headhunter, really want it.
Last edited by Rexawl on Oct 27, 2020, 7:44:00 AM
"
Rexawl wrote:

You did lab 25 times in line at same day? :O
Random really suxx. PoE became slowly like BDO (random wise)...sad

Btw: Which lab you did?
"
attronach wrote:
"
Rexawl wrote:

You did lab 25 times in line at same day? :O
Random really suxx. PoE became slowly like BDO (random wise)...sad

Btw: Which lab you did?

Lol no. I did 3 or 4 Gift to the Goddess + prophecy to enchant more. I did it before "orb of regret" my previous character. Still nothing...
Last edited by Rexawl on Oct 27, 2020, 7:59:13 AM
"
Rexawl wrote:
"
Blazer780 wrote:

I do. Thanks again for the build and for your help!

What do you think, is it worth to buy Abyssus with Blood and Sand has 40% increased Buff Effect for 25 exalts?

"
Mekrat wrote:

To be honest I just play the game and the game throughs things to me which are worth serveral exalts. I dont run heists.
(aw. spell eco, vaaled an intuitive leap with mana reservation) just 140ex in 1 day profit... some voices out of simulacrum...some crafting...some rares which good incursion mods.. you just have to know whtats worth and whats not.

gotcha, i do the same and getting decent money too, thought there were some tricks for headhunter, really want it.

Yes it's worth getting Abyssus with blood and sand enchant.
@Blazer, I know you craft a lot of your own items reading through this. I'm fairly new to crafting and trying to make a nice rare amulet to use on non-aul's set up.

Where would you go from here on this amulet to get a good life roll? I was going to craft a random suffix and just try to ex slam until I get something, craft suffix cant change if I miss and scour.

If I get a decent life roll, I'll re-craft with -9 to non-channel and then ex slam a suffix hoping to hit crit multi or accuracy.

Still very new to this.. sorry if it's a dumb question.
Last edited by Ludafish on Oct 27, 2020, 9:25:37 AM
"
Ludafish wrote:
@Blazer, I know you craft a lot of your own items reading through this. I'm fairly new to crafting and trying to make a nice rare amulet to use on non-aul's set up.

Where would you go from here on this amulet to get a good life roll? I was going to craft a random suffix and just try to ex slam until I get something, craft suffix cant change if I miss and scour.

this isn't a very good amulet base to craft on though. I would try to get an Agate/Turquoise amulet with t1 Crit multi/accuracy fractured and craft on that.
as for your current amulet, you can just multimod it and craft life and -9 mana cost on it and it will be decent cause it currently has lots of str and will have 55 life that's about ~95 life total. so u will end up with an amulet that has t1 phys, t1 chaos res, 95 life, and -9 mana cost. But an optimal amulet will have all that along with crit 1 amulet.
My last try to craft a godly amulet was this but it ended up as a failure lol, so I just multimodded it and put it up for sale as it is
Last edited by Blazer780 on Oct 27, 2020, 9:30:10 AM
Stay tuned! A new video incoming in 25 mins, testing the new Aul's uprising setup in T16 100% Delirious maps. Test is done without HH to test its pure strength without HH's buffs. In the Video, Both Omniphopia and Kosis are together against me at the same place, and they died an honorable death!
Last edited by Blazer780 on Oct 27, 2020, 9:40:42 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info