[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

"
Blazer780 wrote:
this isn't a very good amulet base to craft on though. I would try to get an Agate/Turquoise amulet with t1 Crit multi/accuracy fractured and craft on that.
as for your current amulet, you can just multimod it and craft life and -9 mana cost on it and it will be decent cause it currently has lots of str and will have 55 life that's about ~95 life total. so u will end up with an amulet that has t1 phys, t1 chaos res, 95 life, and -9 mana cost. But an optimal amulet will have all that along with crit 1 amulet.
My last try to craft a godly amulet was this but it ended up as a failure lol, so I just multimodded it and put it up for sale as it is

Awesome, thanks for the advice. Is there a reason to go for base with intelligence vs str/dex?

Last edited by Ludafish on Oct 27, 2020, 9:40:03 AM
"
Ludafish wrote:
"
Blazer780 wrote:
this isn't a very good amulet base to craft on though. I would try to get an Agate/Turquoise amulet with t1 Crit multi/accuracy fractured and craft on that.
as for your current amulet, you can just multimod it and craft life and -9 mana cost on it and it will be decent cause it currently has lots of str and will have 55 life that's about ~95 life total. so u will end up with an amulet that has t1 phys, t1 chaos res, 95 life, and -9 mana cost. But an optimal amulet will have all that along with crit 1 amulet.
My last try to craft a godly amulet was this but it ended up as a failure lol, so I just multimodded it and put it up for sale as it is

Awesome, thanks for the advice. Is there a reason to go for base with intelligence vs str/dex?

yes, Incase u switched to cyclone or decided to use Crown of the inward eye instead of Abyssus for more tankiness, u will lose the +20/25 bonus to all attributes from Abyssus. and u will need more int for infused channeling if using cyclone, so it raises the price value by a lot cause it will be more viable for other builds/setups
"
Blazer780 wrote:
"
Ludafish wrote:
"
Blazer780 wrote:

yes, Incase u switched to cyclone or decided to use Crown of the inward eye instead of Abyssus for more tankiness, u will lose the +20/25 bonus to all attributes from Abyssus. and u will need more int for infused channeling if using cyclone, so it raises the price value by a lot cause it will be more viable for other builds/setups

Ahh, got it. I always forget the increased intelligence requirement from Enlighten Support. Thanks!

Can make +9 Int on my 1 rare Jewel work as well if worth it which I need to upgrade eventually anyways at a DPS lost. Would have to settle with like lvl 18 Infused Channeling if I ever decided to use that for Delve. Probably not worth it to go that route.
Last edited by Ludafish on Oct 27, 2020, 10:22:20 AM
NEW! Testing the New Aul's Uprising setup [No HeadHunter used in the vid in order to test the strength of this setup without it] in T16 100% Delirious with 3 breaches and beyond; Facing both Omniphopia + Kosis together at once and granting them an honorable death: https://youtu.be/bFlevdn61i8

Video will also be there in the video Section in first page!
Last edited by Blazer780 on Oct 27, 2020, 10:20:37 AM
Nice job. Thx.

With HH would be awesome ^^
awesome clip^

thank you for the response, I was kind of talking out loud for re confirmation I was making the right choices

definitely need to save and get the awakened multistrike and other awakened gems

I see that rare shield^ are there better options through that than the current leg shield linked in the min max gear post? If so I'm going to get one

I'm also delving on this because I don't care about dying as I no life the game and get the xp regardless so I'm thinking of getting some phase on kill and or putting a cast when damage taken frost wall or vaal summon skeles somewhere to go a few thousand floors on it

I see now why you did the totem anointment because the totems are great with aggro and damage from delving and I can better see their usage in boss fights or high density high tier content like your clip above

absolutely loving the build as I have run three flicker builds previously on xbox over the last year and this outperforms them all by a huge margin

I ran the oro's fire one and the starkonjas bronn's lithe one, both with two handers and it's amusing to see this one have such a huge damage advantage even with all the block and a shield, you really have a talent for build designing!
"
Omnisic wrote:
awesome clip^

thank you for the response, I was kind of talking out loud for re confirmation I was making the right choices

definitely need to save and get the awakened multistrike and other awakened gems

I see that rare shield^ are there better options through that than the current leg shield linked in the min max gear post? If so I'm going to get one

I'm also delving on this because I don't care about dying as I no life the game and get the xp regardless so I'm thinking of getting some phase on kill and or putting a cast when damage taken frost wall or vaal summon skeles somewhere to go a few thousand floors on it

I see now why you did the totem anointment because the totems are great with aggro and damage from delving and I can better see their usage in boss fights or high density high tier content like your clip above

absolutely loving the build as I have run three flicker builds previously on xbox over the last year and this outperforms them all by a huge margin

I ran the oro's fire one and the starkonjas bronn's lithe one, both with two handers and it's amusing to see this one have such a huge damage advantage even with all the block and a shield, you really have a talent for build designing!

I just prefer Surrender shield cause it has 30% block and grants so much armour for Molten shell to use.

and I was never a deep delving guy so I've very few info to give about that.

and I actually changed the anoint to frenetic again for more balance overall lol. Panopticon is still BiS for burst though.

and I thank u for your compliments!

Flickersinner with a tabula on. I guess you sold your build? How much? ;-)
"
Mekrat wrote:
Flickersinner with a tabula on. I guess you sold your build? How much? ;-)

LOL ffs why u keep checking my profile lol. I'm trying a new secret build with tabula only xD as for how many exalts, oh well I would like to keep it personal lol. probably i'm done with the league though if I couldn't come up with a new super build lol.

edit: just made my chars private lol. no more stalking, until I come up with another awesome build 8)
Last edited by Blazer780 on Oct 27, 2020, 1:14:51 PM
hahahaha

bravo six, going dark

I wish there was a viable winter orb build I really enjoyed when it was meta before betrayal along with storm brand

I'm a sucker for animations

yeah the 5% is like 2 small nodes or a medium but that %life on block could be really good since I'm not running molten shell because I hate having more buttons to press being a console guy

pressing flasks, blood rage to initiate the refreshing timer, both totems, vaal totem, vaal haste is enough for me

delving is amusing and I will probably do the totem anoint to CWD a frost wall and chill behind it with my back to a wall and let the totems clear the events on the mine levels

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info