[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

"
Omnisic wrote:
you where right about the shield, surrender 100%

I changed to the ryslatha you linked with good rolls and it feels a lot better and more reliable than the headhunter

thanks

now if I can unfuck my rings I can fix my skill tree and stop wasting jewels and nodes for accuracy going with intuitive leap for those nodes you suggested above in the meantime

I randomly stop attacking sometimes and I watched my frenzy charges and at about 90 mana I think I need to go into a second reduce mana cost like you where saying to stop it doing that on some boss fights

yes, as 2nd -9 mana is mandatory, and if u can't get one, u can use replica Conqueror's efficiency jewel for -9 mana but it will take one jewel slot ofc.
"
Blazer780 wrote:
"
Prof549 wrote:
So, as i understood from last pages - Anomalous FS is better? Does CDR really compensates 5% loss in Frenzy gain?

Also, is there some secret technique that i can't grasp yet to gain more control over my character while pressing FS? xD It's always like "I'm pressing the button now, let's see in what wonderful places I'll end up". Sort of irritating on Abyss and Blight encounters. xD

Also#2,
Spoiler

with this current setup PoB shows 3.1mil dps(at perfect conditions, but we all know that it would almost never happen, but that's not the point).

When i'm switching it to 525dps foil the damage goes up only to 5.8mil dps. While the reference build-path is showing 25mil.

Aside from shitty jewelries, not having watcher's eye and 0 awakened gems, what am i doing wrong?))

xD, yes Ano FS is better after some testing I think, Although I've Awa multi, which helps with frenzies, so I don't know how great of a difference it actually makes. and no there is no secret technique, you just stop pressing when u need to move elsewhere lol.

and man, it's not only the foil that makes the build godly lol, a good foil is like a fraction of the build's strength. there is:
- double pride watcher's eye
- bottled faith
- awa gems especially awa multi strike
- godly Lethal pride
- gloves with both +1 frenzy and strike mod
- godly rings with as much flat phys as u can get and assasin's mark on hit
- aul's uprising setup to get ot 7auras and go to 36.8M DPS with melee splash and ~61M with close combat (these were my current numbers before I sell my final version's gear)
- a better rolled ryslatha's coil
- abyssus with perfect rolls/enchant

watcher's eye with 2 additional impale only and bottled faith will double your damage.

Yeah, it's all nice if only you can share the location of exalts printing machine xD I don't have extra 1k ex D: Simple pleb's watcher with only impales and flask is possible tho, but then again - kinda "useless" w/o good foil. Ugh, i hate this build xD
Btw, when I checked pob correctly there is no benefit vor just vaaling the aw. multistrike? Level 6 is granting nothing. But if we hit minus quallity we would mess up this gem a little bit?

"
Prof549 wrote:
"
Blazer780 wrote:
"
Prof549 wrote:
So, as i understood from last pages - Anomalous FS is better? Does CDR really compensates 5% loss in Frenzy gain?

Also, is there some secret technique that i can't grasp yet to gain more control over my character while pressing FS? xD It's always like "I'm pressing the button now, let's see in what wonderful places I'll end up". Sort of irritating on Abyss and Blight encounters. xD

Also#2,
Spoiler

with this current setup PoB shows 3.1mil dps(at perfect conditions, but we all know that it would almost never happen, but that's not the point).

When i'm switching it to 525dps foil the damage goes up only to 5.8mil dps. While the reference build-path is showing 25mil.

Aside from shitty jewelries, not having watcher's eye and 0 awakened gems, what am i doing wrong?))

xD, yes Ano FS is better after some testing I think, Although I've Awa multi, which helps with frenzies, so I don't know how great of a difference it actually makes. and no there is no secret technique, you just stop pressing when u need to move elsewhere lol.

and man, it's not only the foil that makes the build godly lol, a good foil is like a fraction of the build's strength. there is:
- double pride watcher's eye
- bottled faith
- awa gems especially awa multi strike
- godly Lethal pride
- gloves with both +1 frenzy and strike mod
- godly rings with as much flat phys as u can get and assasin's mark on hit
- aul's uprising setup to get ot 7auras and go to 36.8M DPS with melee splash and ~61M with close combat (these were my current numbers before I sell my final version's gear)
- a better rolled ryslatha's coil
- abyssus with perfect rolls/enchant

watcher's eye with 2 additional impale only and bottled faith will double your damage.

Yeah, it's all nice if only you can share the location of exalts printing machine xD I don't have extra 1k ex D: Simple pleb's watcher with only impales and flask is possible tho, but then again - kinda "useless" w/o good foil. Ugh, i hate this build xD

just watch some guides on how to gain currency. I don't focus on 1 thing during a league to gain currency. I just play the game and do the hardest content, thus I get rewarded such as cortex, sirus a8, uber elder, etc.... hundreds and hundreds from those alone lol. also crafting meta items/items that have high demand is very profitable. you just have to figure it out by knowing what lots of people look for; but it's very variable as demand changes daily/weekly lol.
Hey, tried making this build today, got all the gears and stuffs etc but somehow it stutters while flickering on single target, is there anything i did wrong? please help, really liked this skill and hope it performs well. my pob here https://pastebin.com/HpDAwSsG
"
Mekrat wrote:
Btw, when I checked pob correctly there is no benefit vor just vaaling the aw. multistrike? Level 6 is granting nothing. But if we hit minus quallity we would mess up this gem a little bit?

yes just don't vaal it.
"
PandoraBoxx wrote:
Hey, tried making this build today, got all the gears and stuffs etc but somehow it stutters while flickering on single target, is there anything i did wrong? please help, really liked this skill and hope it performs well. my pob here https://pastebin.com/HpDAwSsG

please before asking such a question, go to the FaQ section, check bot questions about how to sustain frenzies and mana. it will probably solve all problems u have. just see what u r missing from there.... cause this question was asked like 1000 times, and people just don't take a look at the FaQ section before they ask. if u read it and u still face a problem, lemmi know and i will take a look.
Can anyone please tell me why PoB show me almost 2x more damage with Paradoxica than Scaeva but Cyclone tooltip show me exactly oposite results?

"
PandoraBoxx wrote:

With just 83 unreserved mana and only 1 -9 total mana cost on a ring and only 2 mana gained on hit is maybe not enough when you fight a single target monster.

And I am not sure what was Blaze intention when he swiched to a crafted foil. Cause your impale chance is atm at 84%.
"
attronach wrote:
Can anyone please tell me why PoB show me almost 2x more damage with Paradoxica than Scaeva but Cyclone tooltip show me exactly oposite results?

The tool tips dps not only for flicker are so often totaly strange.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info