[Semi-Updated to Ritual]Poison Blade Vortex Assassin In Depth Guide

"
rafaelxd182 wrote:
What about increased duration of ailments you inflict when focussed on our Diadem ? Is it better than resist ?

once you have the resists you need it is better as i've mentioned in the dps warrior section.

However, I think the helm enchant is massive and I didnt find diedem with bv dure enchant and the ailment mod. I've saw 6 diadems with the enchant in general during this leag. So thats the reason I didnt go with it.
"
knehtq wrote:
Also,if you are not busy,would you check my pob please? https://pastebin.com/uAbD2jBX
As i understand,my next goal would be getting good jewels for second cluster, upgrading my ring and boots with tailwind for some extra speed, getting dotmulti corruption on cip's and lastly bottled faith. Did i miss something crucial?

Looks pretty good. The second cluster would your next big goal. lvl 21 vaal bv a second.

I'll divide the next goals to defence and offence as some want tankyness next some dps.

Defence: catalyst for life in belt and amulet. Corrupting blood jewel (ToH is the easiest one to get), anti-freeze boots, life corruption on gloves, life gain on spell hit ring, 21/20 vaal bv (quality is aoe so a bit of safety), ms boot enchant.

Offence: lvl 21 vaal bv. tailwind, corruptions on cip's, bottle, maim belt enchant, enlighted 4 (for that sweet 4 levels(like 8 crit) on precision, do not rush this lol).

Qol: bv duration enchant

I would recommend prioritising in this order (after cluster) 21 vaal bv, tailwind, catalysts life(belt and amulet), bottle, bv enchant, LGoSH ring upgrade. This is coz these upgrades made the build feel better.

Basically getting second cluster will skyrocket the dps. Every other dps upgrade is icing on the cake.

Notes:

anti-freeze should be right before, with or after tailwind if you like doing high delirium maps, otherwise it can wait.

Bottle is questionable, but for me it made a big difference and it is by far the single large item from which you will feel dps increase.

On bv enchant is a large feels good, but it might be hard and expensive to find one, as not many ppl enchant diadems. This upgrade is when you have enuf currency to buy one. If you have, make it high on the prio list, if you dont then push it down.

belt enchant, I would not rush, its good dmg upgrade, but I would just run the belt labs with prophecy whenever you get one yourself.

As a tip, I would recommend having aspect on your belt. Because that's how you can maximise catalysts. On ring, we want res catalyst so it's better to hit 3 res rolls. On belt it better to do life catalyst for %life + better life in general so having aspect on belt doesn't lose any value. This is not mandatory but more optimal.
Thanks a lot for such a detailed answer,will work towards it.
are we using blood rage only for the frenzy generation? seems wasteful.

second question: you are using enduring cry. doesnt it feel super bad to use while mapping without the instant cast node for warcries?
Last edited by shrinkmaster on Jul 24, 2020, 2:30:07 AM
[edit] nvm...

Great build!
Last edited by Baddgulf on Jul 24, 2020, 4:14:09 AM
Still can't craft the wicked/wasting medium cluster jewels ....
Does anyone have any tips on crafting them ?
The struggle is real.
"
Engeldot wrote:
The struggle is real.

Roll wasting -> Regal -> hope for open prefix -> fill suffixes with something non chaos -> remove add chaos until you hit it. Or if you roll wasting but get prefix you can gamble with remove non-chaos add chaos. Might as well if you're gonna reroll over the gem. Have only crafted one so far on ssf, but this is how I managed to do it semi-deterministically.
Hi thanks again for your amazing guide!
You are truly the man!

Just one little crafting question. I tried to craft a nice chest and got this after awakened orbing:

How should i proceed?

Also super thankful for any gear tips in general if you have time to look at my account gear. Totally understand if you don't though. :)
on the hunt
"
shrinkmaster wrote:
are we using blood rage only for the frenzy generation? seems wasteful.

second question: you are using enduring cry. doesnt it feel super bad to use while mapping without the instant cast node for warcries?

bloodrage is for attack speed, same for frenzys, we dont need the dmg for map clearing but attack speed makes clear faster and hence, feel better.

edit: forgot the second question, it is not as pleasant true. However, we get hit very rarely while mapping, so its not a big deal, and having the habit of when you get a hit to flask + enduring cry saves you many times as enduring cry is even in low levels better than a life flask.

enduring cry shines in endgame boss fights, where you have limited flasks.
Last edited by hilavitkutin123456 on Jul 24, 2020, 11:43:15 AM
"
"
Engeldot wrote:
The struggle is real.

Roll wasting -> Regal -> hope for open prefix -> fill suffixes with something non chaos -> remove add chaos until you hit it. Or if you roll wasting but get prefix you can gamble with remove non-chaos add chaos. Might as well if you're gonna reroll over the gem. Have only crafted one so far on ssf, but this is how I managed to do it semi-deterministically.

thats one way, but it does require chaos crafts. Personally I would alt regal or chaos spam. But this is good too, every resource is to be used my ssf boi

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info