[Semi-Updated to Ritual]Poison Blade Vortex Assassin In Depth Guide

"
"
Hydraty wrote:
Kinda at lost on what to focus on at this point.

I feel like going for exploding chest + gloves would uncap me in res' in a way that I can't cap back, but it seems the way to go.

Or I should go for the second cluster before doing so? Quite unsure

go for explode chest + gloves. Drop circle until you the the res. Focus on second cluster as soon as you can as it is very large upgrade.

So the best upgrade would be pouring 15ex into a chest explo +1 curse then? Interesting, thank you!
"
Hydraty wrote:
"
"
Hydraty wrote:

I feel like going for exploding chest + gloves would uncap me in res' in a way that I can't cap back, but it seems the way to go.

go for explode chest + gloves. Drop circle until you the the res. Focus on second cluster as soon as you can as it is very large upgrade.

So the best upgrade would be pouring 15ex into a chest explo +1 curse then? Interesting, thank you!

Don't buy the chest outright the crafting cost is 7-8ex at most and quite easy to do with the tft discord.
Hi all. I'm currently running poison bv with maw and golden rule. My current gear is trash because I haven't been able to play as much as I usually do. However, how does this compare to that build? Just browsing quickly through the build it seems it may be a better fit. I still have to use a mana flask with the current build which is annoying.

With my current build I must of committed suicide a handful of times because of taking off my helm or some other dumb mistake.

If anyone has played both what are your thoughts?
"
ThorTheGray wrote:
Hi all. I'm currently running poison bv with maw and golden rule. My current gear is trash because I haven't been able to play as much as I usually do. However, how does this compare to that build? Just browsing quickly through the build it seems it may be a better fit. I still have to use a mana flask with the current build which is annoying.

With my current build I must of committed suicide a handful of times because of taking off my helm or some other dumb mistake.

it shouldnt be bad, the only poison bv ahead of me went with that path. I havent played the build so i cannot give full advice here. However with that sep up, i would use mistwall everytime.

In my general understanding the golden rule version is solely a map zoom build, it has very good clear and map tankyness with golden rule, mistwall and high dodge.

It does have less single target I would guess, so thats the trade off. My version is a jack of both trades, it has very good clear and single target, but both can be improved with focused changes.
Just wanted to mention, that I leveled as a Contagion + Bane + Essence Drain and the experience was pretty ok. Didn't use any leveling gear. I got myself some cheap chaos damage over time multiplier wands and used them even after switching to poison around lvl 40 and the dps was really good.
I haven't tried the elemental BV version, so I cannot compare them.
"
ThorTheGray wrote:

I am doing the same. It's not possible to have 2 cluster's, bacause of MoM (i am using), so that's a big difference.

I have 4,8k life and 500 ES, so 5,3k eHP.

Doing t16 with no problem.

Have like 8 ex to spare, so next i am geting better Stygian vise with t1 life, 2× t1 res and aspect of spider. I think i am not smart enough to play with hunter's belt. Geting 2× life roll is crazy.

Next new tailwind boots and that unique gloves.
Thank you for the guide. Enjoying the build.

Noob questions. Why does BV gem level matter for this build? [edit] I get this now

Also I can't seem to get Elusive off of my crits. Is that normal? The buff only appears when I'm using Withering step.

Would also appreciate it if you could take a look on my gem set up. Currently have multiple empty sockets.

PS. I know my items needs work. Need to work on life rolls and empty mods.
Last edited by martbd on Jul 27, 2020, 9:10:39 PM
I am currently at the endgame of it! Enjoying the build so much, it was one of the best guides i ve followed since the beginning of playing poe! thanks for it. Also can u take a look at my current gear/tree and give me your opnion on what is the next step to invest and go after and further into the final build! Thanks!
"
Hydraty wrote:

I would guess second cluster is the last real upgrade+bv enchant maybe.
I'm currently gearing up for this build and I'd like to thank you for the crafting guides. Makes crafting a breeze even for noobs like me :D
IGN: _FuRi

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info