[Semi-Updated to Ritual]Poison Blade Vortex Assassin In Depth Guide

"
schraegstrich wrote:
Hi thanks again for your amazing guide!
You are truly the man!

Just one little crafting question. I tried to craft a nice chest and got this after awakened orbing:

How should I proceed?

Also, super thankful for any gear tips in general if you have time to look at my account gear. Totally understand if you don't though. :)

For the chest, gz hitting good life saves a lot of time and pain. You have two options depending on if you have a crit aug or if you can buy one.

if you have or can get crit aug:

you aug caster for spell crit, then aug crit. the only thing it can hit after the item has spell + attack crit is power charge on crit.

after you remove attack mod (attack crit) and craft a res with seeds or bench.

If you dont have crit aug, remove attack and aug caster. then craft two res rolls with seeds/bench

If u get crit aug after just remove all res rolls, aug attack back and then aug crit. clean up like i mentioned above.

Your gear seems good, it is getting there. boots have low life, but I assume that's just a matter of time getting some life seeds. 2nd cluster is coming, slowly, but it is.
Awesome perfect advise!

Yeah the boots had life before i tried re-rolling it haha.
The problem for the second cluster are the damn medium jewels but i have nice fettles ready.
Belt comes next.
How important is the Bottled Faith? In PoB Promise has more dmg or did i forget to tick something?

Hope you make more guides in the future! Crafting advise is suuuper helpful and i love seeing someone bring gear min maxed to the endgame with a step by step.

Amazing work!
on the hunt
"
schraegstrich wrote:
Awesome perfect advise!

Yeah the boots had life before i tried re-rolling it haha.
The problem for the second cluster are the damn medium jewels but i have nice fettles ready.
Belt comes next.
How important is the Bottled Faith? In PoB Promise has more dmg or did i forget to tick something?

Hope you make more guides in the future! Crafting advise is suuuper helpful and i love seeing someone bring gear min maxed to the endgame with a step by step.

Amazing work!

thx it means a lot. I usually dont play every leag, but when i do i push kinda hard. Decided to do the guide due a lot of messages about it :)

like I have said in the comments, if you wanna rush 2nd cluster, just do 1 notable mediums for the time being. or 1 good and 1 sub-optimal.

edit: 1 good node and 1 sub-optimal node.

bottle is the biggest dmg item you can upgrade. You need to tick in Pob that you are on conc ground AND the enemy is on conc ground.
Last edited by hilavitkutin123456 on Jul 24, 2020, 3:42:14 PM
Great guide. The crafting section is indeed very useful !

I made a decent chest today. Now i really need to change these 10c ring/belt/boots.
Last edited by Freredacier on Jul 24, 2020, 8:43:07 PM
Hey! Thanks for the guide. I love the crafting section it really helped me out a ton. I decided not to run impresence b/c I got this amulet and was thinking of awakening +1 phys gems ammy and +1 dex gems ammy together. Thoughts on my chara? Also my medium clusters are kinda scuffed haha.
"
Shorpy wrote:
Hey! Thanks for the guide. I love the crafting section it really helped me out a ton. I decided not to run impresence b/c I got this amulet and was thinking of awakening +1 phys gems ammy and +1 dex gems ammy together. Thoughts on my chara? Also my medium clusters are kinda scuffed haha.

your gear aint bad at all, quite the opposite. you are doing good job there, good mediums will come dont worry!

+2 ammy is an option, no doupth. However, I feel you are doing some mistakes going this route.

Note: Dont take this personally, im just giving my opinion and you are free to go witchever path you choose.

If you want to go +2 ammy, you skip despair aura every time, you get it from a corruption. Skipping aspect of the spider is bad, the slow it gives is really good defense.

note: if corruptions are too expensive just skip the curse.

Having despair aura also means you're investing skill points and more sockets (reservation + extra enlighten), points can be relocated and you are not using wither step which is huge.

without wither step your elusive is bad most of the time and hence you are less tanky and speedy.

This however means dashes are bad as main movement and whirling blades is the best other movement option.

plague bearer should be bad for you, its only an early game dps bandaid, you should have more than enuf dmg with out it and the dmg cap on plague is less than our dmg.

You should be using atziris promise it is the second best dmg flask for us right after bottle. It is huge.

If you think you need 2 life flasks consider swapping cwdt setup for enduring cry, its better than a life flask anyway, even at 10ish levels.

Passive tree:

I see few problems here.

Firstly you are not poison chance capped without flask, which i see as a problem in boss fights. Fatal toxins and serpentine spellslinger are amazing nodes for us, the latter being one of the best dmg nodes in general due to minus chaos res.

I dont mind seeing growth and decay being skipped, but it is really good quolity of life for that 2%life regen and decent dmg.

lethal assault is bad, the dmg it gives us is not big and AOE is pretty irrelevant as explosions "prolif" poisons everywhere anyway.

edit: also im pretty sure you dont need that 30 int node

I would recommend respecing the unfinished 2nd cluster and putting those points to poison nodes. Swap to 2 clusters when the whole setup is ready(life clusters, somewhat ok mediums) so you have the points after you respec the scion area.

Last edited by hilavitkutin123456 on Jul 26, 2020, 8:44:53 AM
"
"
Shorpy wrote:

your gear aint bad at all, quite the opposite. you are doing good job there, good mediums will come dont worry!

+2 ammy is an option, no doupth. However, I feel you are doing some mistakes going this route.

Note: Dont take this personally, im just giving my opinion and you are free to go witchever path you choose.

If you want to go +2 ammy, you skip despair aura every time, you get it from a corruption. Skipping aspect of the spider is bad, the slow it gives is really good defense.

Having despair aura also means you're investing skill points and more sockets (reservation + extra enlighten), points can be relocated and you are not using wither step which is huge.

without wither step your elusive is bad most of the time and hence you are less tanky and speedy.

This however means dashes are bad as main movement and whirling blades is the best other movement option.

plague bearer should be bad for you, its only an early game dps bandaid, you should have more than enuf dmg with out it and the dmg cap on plague is less than our dmg.

You should be using atziris promise it is the second best dmg flask for us right after bottle. It is huge.

If you think you need 2 life flasks consider swapping cwdt setup for enduring cry, its better than a life flask anyway, even at 10ish levels.

Passive tree:

I see few problems here.

Firstly you are not poison chance capped without flask, which i see as a problem in boss fights. Fatal toxins and serpentine spellslinger are amazing nodes for us, the latter being one of the best dmg nodes in general due to minus chaos res.

I dont mind seeing growth and decay being skipped, but it is really good quolity of life for that 2%life regen and decent dmg.

lethal assault is bad, the dmg it gives us is not big and AOE is pretty irrelevant as explosions "prolif" poisons everywhere anyway.

I would recommend respecing the unfinished 2nd cluster and putting those points to poison nodes. Swap to 2 clusters when the whole setup is ready(life clusters, somewhat ok mediums) so you have the points after you respec the scion area.

Thank you for your feedback. I did switch to your suggestions and it does feel a lot better overall. Much more zoomy and that's my favorite part! The lethal assault allocation: it was just visual preference for me b/c seeing a bigger BV makes me feel.. more satisfied, I suppose? I will remove it in the future though, it's just I have one point leftover after respeccing
"
Shorpy wrote:
"
"
Shorpy wrote:

Passive tree:

I see few problems here.

Thank you for your feedback. I did switch to your suggestions and it does feel a lot better overall. Much more zoomy and that's my favorite part! The lethal assault allocation: it was just visual preference for me b/c seeing a bigger BV makes me feel.. more satisfied, I suppose? I will remove it in the future though, it's just I have one point leftover after respeccing

no worries mate, the build is coming together very nicely!

Kinda at lost on what to focus on at this point.

I feel like going for exploding chest + gloves would uncap me in res' in a way that I can't cap back, but it seems the way to go.

Or I should go for the second cluster before doing so? Quite unsure
"
Hydraty wrote:
Kinda at lost on what to focus on at this point.

I feel like going for exploding chest + gloves would uncap me in res' in a way that I can't cap back, but it seems the way to go.

Or I should go for the second cluster before doing so? Quite unsure

go for explode chest + gloves. Drop circle until you the the res. Focus on second cluster as soon as you can as it is very large upgrade.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info