[Semi-Updated to Ritual]Poison Blade Vortex Assassin In Depth Guide

"
timecat wrote:
How would this build fair as a league starter?

It was my league starter and it went well. I was in red maps few hours behind the major groups while still being ahead of the curve.

Cold iron point is expensive early but otherwise it's not bad.
got a vid of 100% delerius map?
"
AlmightyDrake wrote:
got a vid of 100% delerius map?

I can record one later this week, it will be quite laggy as recording taxes my pc.
nice guide you made here

i also stumbeled up on gr0bbs poisonbv from delirium and made my kinda own version of BV

this league i did as Pathfinder and currently i have arround 5.5k hp and skilled iron reflexes and dirty techniques...did the same on my assassin back in delirium.

i know damage wise 2 cluster trees are way better but i decided to get more defensive so i use a small ToH to get Phase accro.

also, i kinda not like kintsugi, my fav starter body is "the perfect form" (Tul Body) which has great defense.

if you like too, i would appriciate your opinion on my character,profile is open :)

i just fucked up my body armour and removed explode via harvest, working on it :_D
"
De3J4yFr3aK wrote:
nice guide you made here

i also stumbeled up on gr0bbs poisonbv from delirium and made my kinda own version of BV

this league i did as Pathfinder and currently i have arround 5.5k hp and skilled iron reflexes and dirty techniques...did the same on my assassin back in delirium.

i know damage wise 2 cluster trees are way better but i decided to get more defensive so i use a small ToH to get Phase accro.

also, i kinda not like kintsugi, my fav starter body is "the perfect form" (Tul Body) which has great defense.

if you like too, i would appriciate your opinion on my character,profile is open :)

i just fucked up my body armour and removed explode via harvest, working on it :_D

Sure! I'll come back to it tomorrow tho as it is almoust 4am here.
I was interested in your crafting guide for the chest since I just made a poison BV character the other day following grobbs build. I'm confused since you said it can brick at certain steps and such, but I just read another method for a similar chest and was thinking of adjusting the steps to hopefully ensure the craft of mine.

But the method costs about 10ex to craft so not sure if the one you listed is cheaper hence why it can brick?

https://www.reddit.com/r/PathOfExileBuilds/comments/hr4t20/can_someone_tell_me_what_build_can_use_this_chest/

at the bottom is the method I saw, any comment? I hope to gain the info before I begin my own craft on a vaal regalia base.
"
frost21 wrote:
I was interested in your crafting guide for the chest since I just made a poison BV character the other day following grobbs build. I'm confused since you said it can brick at certain steps and such, but I just read another method for a similar chest and was thinking of adjusting the steps to hopefully ensure the craft of mine.

But the method costs about 10ex to craft so not sure if the one you listed is cheaper hence why it can brick?

https://www.reddit.com/r/PathOfExileBuilds/comments/hr4t20/can_someone_tell_me_what_build_can_use_this_chest/

at the bottom is the method I saw, any comment? I hope to gain the info before I begin my own craft on a vaal regalia base.

So i made my curse/explode chest earlier today. I started with my 6l Crusader base with Explode as the only influence mod, awakener orb a hunter chest with only curse. clean it up as necessary, Add caster for spell crit, remove/add life until acceptable then i just filled the remaining slots with res

to get the explode mod you need to augment phys 3 times for all the prefixes then remove lightning once to make it the only influence mod
Last edited by Numerouswaffles on Jul 17, 2020, 3:32:02 AM
"
"
frost21 wrote:

So i made my curse/explode chest earlier today. I started with my 6l Crusader base with Explode as the only influence mod, awakener orb a hunter chest with only curse. clean it up as necessary, Add caster for spell crit, remove/add life until acceptable then i just filled the remaining slots with res

to get the explode mod you need to augment phys 3 times for all the prefixes then remove lightning once to make it the only influence mod

I ended up just buying a explode crusader chest with 1 crusader mod for 80c, and a hunter garb ilvl 86 for 65c. It only took me about 100 alterations to roll +1 curses on the garb. I also quality it to 30%.

Used an anwakener orb and sadly got a dex roll with cold resists, so crafted prefixes cannot be changed and scoured them off.Did the quality craft and 6linked it in about 200 fusings, now will just finish crafting life/resists and crit on it tomorrow hopefully.
what is the budget for this build ?
"
sporter26 wrote:
what is the budget for this build ?

I'd think to get it started under ex, 1 cold iron, binos, diadem and some rares.

To push it into decent levels I'd guess around 2-5ex. budget exolode chest/asenath, power charge corruption cold iron, 1 mod watcher eye.

From there it can be scaled further.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info