[Semi-Updated to Ritual]Poison Blade Vortex Assassin In Depth Guide

Do you think empower is worth using in this build ?
"
De3J4yFr3aK wrote:
nice guide you made here

i also stumbeled up on gr0bbs poisonbv from delirium and made my kinda own version of BV

this league i did as Pathfinder and currently i have arround 5.5k hp and skilled iron reflexes and dirty techniques...did the same on my assassin back in delirium.

i know damage wise 2 cluster trees are way better but i decided to get more defensive so i use a small ToH to get Phase accro.

also, i kinda not like kintsugi, my fav starter body is "the perfect form" (Tul Body) which has great defense.

if you like too, i would appriciate your opinion on my character,profile is open :)

i just fucked up my body armour and removed explode via harvest, working on it :_D

This seems interesting. Disclaimer I have not played pathfinder version.

IMO getting armour is never worth unless you pick imbalanced guard. 25k armour makes you immortal vs small hits, but in the end, it is the big hits that kill us.

I could be wrong here, I've not tried this, but this is what my knowledge of the game would suggest.

Few thing in your passive tree. I see you are not getting Swift venoms which is a huge node for us.

Your shadow area is a mess instead of getting a int node pick the small dmg node for pathing instead (under coldhearted calculation)

Also growth and decay travel nodes are not that good foe dmg, I would save a point in this point starved build to pick up something else and get a bit of QoL liferegen.

For the point you get I would invest into swift venoms with your future levels.

Also just pick up wind dancer, it is still 0 drawback node, for you it might be more inconsistant but it is 1 node investment.

Overall I'd preferr dodge version as imbalanced guard is faraway. But if this play style suits you better I would not change it.
"
sporter26 wrote:
Do you think empower is worth using in this build ?

No. Empower 4 is around 32% dmg increase poison dps while other dmg supports have around 40% or more .
Great Build Guide!
What skill did u used to level up ?
"
rafaelxd182 wrote:
Great Build Guide!
What skill did u used to level up ?

I leveld as poison bv, but do not its kinda bad leveler
Amazing Guide thanks so much! Especially for the crafting tips!

Why dont we use Skitterbots?
on the hunt
"
schraegstrich wrote:
Amazing Guide thanks so much! Especially for the crafting tips!

Why dont we use Skitterbots?

I think skitter bots are not that good. Also this build has no room for it as we rather have flesh and stone for defence and with belt enchant for offence.
"
AlmightyDrake wrote:
got a vid of 100% delerius map?

@AlmightyDrake delirious clear vid is up
All of the videos that I've planned are up, If you want a video of specific content pm me or request here.
What is your general play-style for this build? Cast Withering Step, Enduring Cry, Blade Vortex while you keep moving with Whirling Defense?

Are we using Blood Rage only for frenzy charges as we don't do attack damage. Is Plague Bearer not worth it for this build over Blood Range?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info