[3.14] Memoria's HoT Autobomber Assassin [Video Guide] [FAST, Deathless Sirus A8, All content]

For anyone killing AW8 Sirus with this build: I'm able to kill T16 bosses in maybe 2 seconds, more or less. Conquerors however, take a lot longer to kill and Sirus AW8 is basically impossible for me. Not to mention, the one option to get more damage basically kills me as well (equipping 2 Storm Secrets) - and my leech can't keep up with the damage I'm self-inflicting when vs. a boss.

Has anyone else found a way to circumvent this and/or be able to beat Sirus AW8 without sinking enormous amounts of currency? And how much DPS do you have in PoB Comm? I'm at 7m DPS at around 30 ex investment. (which looks like enough for Sirus AW8 but, it isn't).

Any advice would help!
"
For anyone killing AW8 Sirus with this build: I'm able to kill T16 bosses in maybe 2 seconds, more or less. Conquerors however, take a lot longer to kill and Sirus AW8 is basically impossible for me. Not to mention, the one option to get more damage basically kills me as well (equipping 2 Storm Secrets) - and my leech can't keep up with the damage I'm self-inflicting when vs. a boss.

Has anyone else found a way to circumvent this and/or be able to beat Sirus AW8 without sinking enormous amounts of currency? And how much DPS do you have in PoB Comm? I'm at 7m DPS at around 30 ex investment. (which looks like enough for Sirus AW8 but, it isn't).

Any advice would help!

Conquerors only last 2-3 seconds (except Drox due to his bubble, but he's down in around 5 seconds). I'm sitting at 6.5m Sirus DPS unbuffed and at 12.5m DPS with all flasks up. It's enough to kill A8 without problems. I don't know how much my gear is in ex since I crafted/found everything myself (SSF), but it's pretty decent I'd say:

"
rainmeadow wrote:
"

Any advice would help!

Conquerors only last 2-3 seconds (except Drox due to his bubble, but he's down in around 5 seconds). I'm sitting at 6.5m Sirus DPS unbuffed and at 12.5m DPS with all flasks up. It's enough to kill A8 without problems. I don't know how much my gear is in ex since I crafted/found everything myself (SSF), but it's pretty decent I'd say:

That's definitely ahead of me in damage, considering you also have the bottled faith. Is that flask a real game changer against bosses? I might consider buying one if so.

Here's my gear for reference:

I'm definitely starting to think I need another belt for bossing, but I don't think getting more HP will fix my issue...
Last edited by setissleeping on Aug 26, 2020, 1:59:17 PM
"
"
rainmeadow wrote:
"

Any advice would help!

That's definitely ahead of me in damage, considering you also have the bottled faith. Is that flask a real game changer against bosses? I might consider buying one if so.

Here's my gear for reference:

I'm definitely starting to think I need another belt for bossing, but I don't think getting more HP will fix my issue...

I don't mean to spam! But I got myself these two:

I'm now able to defeat Sirus AW8 (+ without deaths) :) hope everyone is able to achieve this!
"

I'm now able to defeat Sirus AW8 (+ without deaths) :) hope everyone is able to achieve this!

Nice, congratulations! I wanted to say that Headhunter is a dead belt for bossing (unless you're coming directly from a map, which you can't for Sirus).

If I were to upgrade your character further, I'd craft an explo-chest (to get rid of Inpulsa), buy/craft a Power Charges staff (important to get enough damage for the explosions to chainreact) and get a pair of Algor Mortis gloves for a whopping 35% more damage (you need Cold Snap in your CWDT for a chilling area to trigger the Algor Mortis buff). Other than that, a Crusader+Warlord helmet is also quite cheap to make yourself and gives a nice boost to dps! In combination with the new chest you won't lose any eHP.

Currently, I'm not using my max dps setup since I'm leveling to 100 and need all the eHP I can get. Afterwards, I'll switch to those two:
Last edited by rainmeadow on Aug 26, 2020, 3:58:59 PM
"
rainmeadow wrote:
"

Nice, congratulations! I wanted to say that Headhunter is a dead belt for bossing (unless you're coming directly from a map, which you can't for Sirus).

If I were to upgrade your character further, I'd craft an explo-chest (to get rid of Inpulsa), buy/craft a Power Charges staff (important to get enough damage for the explosions to chainreact) and get a pair of Algor Mortis gloves for a whopping 35% more damage (you need Cold Snap in your CWDT for a chilling area to trigger the Algor Mortis buff). Other than that, a Crusader+Warlord helmet is also quite cheap to make yourself and gives a nice boost to dps! In combination with the new chest you won't lose any eHP.

Currently, I'm not using my max dps setup since I'm leveling to 100 and need all the eHP I can get. Afterwards, I'll switch to those two:

Thanks! I don't craft at all, I'll see if I can gather the currency to upgrade the weapon and body armour though, might prove to be a challenge :)
Last edited by setissleeping on Aug 26, 2020, 10:07:22 PM
"

Thanks! I don't craft at all, I'll see if I can gather the currency to upgrade the weapon and body armour though, might prove to be a challenge :)

Consider learning a few things about crafting, it's a good investment for the future and Harvest is a good opportunity to do that. Unless ofc you absolutely hate it and spoils your fun, it's a game after all.

I crafted all my non-unique gear, while playing my necro and this build was still very expensive. Aside from the costly uniques, it needs a lot of min-maxing if one plans on using HH, badge and algor mortis at the same time, because then you are left with just a few slots to get your resists from. This means all T1 resistance rolls + min/maxed cluster jewels with resists (1 on Large, 2 on rest). I am even using a small cluster jewel (sublime sensation with 2x T2 resists + 25% incr. effect prefix) that gives me a lot of resists, so I can squeeze some chaos res in 1 of my other pieces and at least stay close to zero (I am at +1 i think or something). A shame, since I had 4 perfectly rolled triple-crit multi jewels (all thanks to harvest), but I'd rather not have -60 chaos res, I can live with less crit multi.

I crafted all 4 triple-crit jewels myself. I bought good bases and finished them with harvest crafting, adding the remaining 2 affixes. The bases cost me less than 2.5 exalts for all 4, I kept the 3 and sold the 4th for 6,5ex. Not too shabby. Just an example of the power of crafting to maybe get you tempted to get somewhat involved.

Additionally, a big plus is a well rolled timeless jewel that can give you good extra resists + extra cool stuff. Those extra resists helped me trade 1 res slot for chaos res (+35).

To get all the stuff you need without harvest crafting is just not worth it, because a perfectly rolled helmet for example would cost dozens of exalts, etc.

So, in your case, I'd suggest you focus on a proper explo chest + a decent staff next. Just incr. dmg per power charge, max 1 power charge, then go the multimod way. Like my staff for example (minus the T1 lightning dmg to spells, you don't really need that. I just got it for free and thought to keep it for some extra storm brand dmg, because I didn't want to spend my harvest crafts rolling for a better prefix).

Then for bosses use 2x storm secret + algor mortis + stygian vise to fill your resists (and be careful to have enough needed attributes without HH) and for mapping use 2x storm signet + phys to ltn conv gloves. This way, even if it's not the best way, it's very close to optimal I'd say and it makes easier to get your elemental resists capped. (from belt for bossing and gloves for mapping).

I am using algor mortis for both, but I have min/maxed resists and I am using 1x storm secret for mapping + precursor ring which adds ltn dmg to my explosions and shocks, so I don't have to keep initiating the shock chain, I just run and things die. For bosses I use 2x storm secret for the extra dmg.

But, if you'll be using phys to ltn conv gloves, I think you should go for 2x storm signet rings. Finally, I take it you have correct cluster jewels, notables + cindersw urn for enough sustain.

I hope I gave you some ideas about different things you can do.
Last edited by gt33 on Aug 28, 2020, 1:12:18 AM
"
gt33 wrote:
"

Consider learning a few things about crafting, it's a good investment for the future and Harvest is a good opportunity to do that. Unless ofc you absolutely hate it and spoils your fun, it's a game after all.

I crafted all my non-unique gear, while playing my necro and this build was still very expensive. Aside from the costly uniques, it needs a lot of min-maxing if one plans on using HH, badge and algor mortis at the same time, because then you are left with just a few slots to get your resists from. This means all T1 resistance rolls + min/maxed cluster jewels with resists (1 on Large, 2 on rest). I am even using a small cluster jewel (sublime sensation) with enough resists (2x T2 resists + 25% incr. effect prefix) that gives me a lot of resists, so I can squeeze some chaos res in 1 of my other pieces and at least stay close to zero (I am at +1 i think or something). A shame, since I had 4 perfectly rolled triple-crit multi jewels (all thanks to harvest), but I'd rather not have -60 chaos res, I can live with less crit multi.

I crafted all 4 triple-crit jewels myself. I bought good bases and finished them with harvest crafting, adding the remaining 2 affixes. The bases cost me less than 2.5 exalts for all 4, I kept the 3 and sold the 4th for 6,5ex. Not too shabby. Just an example of the power of crafting to maybe get you tempted to get somewhat involved.

Additionally, a big plus is a well rolled timeless jewel that can give you good extra resists + extra cool stuff. Those extra resists helped me trade 1 res slot for chaos res (+35).

To get all the stuff you need without harvest crafting is just not worth it, because a perfectly rolled helmet for example would cost dozens of exalts, etc.

So, in your case, I'd suggest you focus on a proper explo chest + a decent staff next. Just incr. dmg per power charge, max 1 power charge, then go the multimod way. Like my staff for example (minus the T1 lightning dmg to spells, you don't really need that. I just got it for free and thought to keep it for some extra storm brand dmg, because I didn't want to spend my harvest crafts rolling for a better prefix).

Then for bosses use 2x storm secret + algor mortis + stygian vise to fill your resists (and be careful to have enough needed attributes without HH) and for mapping use 2x storm signet + phys to ltn conv gloves. This way, even if it's not the best way, it's very close to optimal I'd say and it makes easier to get your elemental resists capped. (from belt for bossing and gloves for mapping).

I am using algor mortis for both, but I have min/maxed resists and I am using 1x storm secret for mapping + precursor ring which adds ltn dmg to my explosions and shocks, so I don't have to keep initiating the shock chain, I just run and things die. For bosses I use 2x storm secret for the extra dmg.

But, if you'll be using phys to ltn conv gloves, I think you should go for 2x storm signet rings. Finally, I take it you have correct cluster jewels, notables + cindersw urn for enough sustain.

I hope I gave you some ideas about different things you can do.

Thanks for the ideas! I appreciate it, and yeah it's not like I hate it or anything, I'm just sort of too scared to waste a lot of currency and not get what I wanted... with Harvest it's way easier however, but it's a league mechanic which I don't know if will go core or not.

I'll definitely be trying crafting more next league though, maybe I'll get the spark.

Edit: Also remember guys, if you add flat fire dmg to your spells (or add combustion support to your orb of storms/spell), all your skills will be able to ignite upon crit (since we're a crit build) which makes
's ignite mod come into effect, adding a considerable amount of DPS.
Last edited by setissleeping on Aug 28, 2020, 11:44:49 PM
I just wanted to quickly thank you guys for helping out answering questions and giving advice here on the forums, I appreciate it!

League is over for me (atleast SC) so I will not update this until next league if I decide to play it again.

It's a really fun build but it's not a ED/cont build that you can slap some gear on and then you're set. It requires carefully balancing dmg, survivability and stats and in the end it's just a beast when it comes to clear and fun.
I'm selling my gear (want to try fire BV before league ends) so pm me if you're interested.
Last edited by pandanielak on Sep 2, 2020, 8:53:36 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info