[3.14] Memoria's HoT Autobomber Assassin [Video Guide] [FAST, Deathless Sirus A8, All content]

Much disappointment this build. Wasted 25+ ex on it and still getting randomly one shotted even on white maps. Not my definition of fun. At least now I know to never touch it again.
"

Decided to try a HoT Autobomber build after getting a HH from Cadiro. Clear is stupidly insane, too much fun! Bossing isn't amazing but I'm sure it'll get better when I've levelled my gems more (don't even have any 20/0's yet).. I think I've spent around 25 ex so far.
"
Bravehurt wrote:
I crafted mine differently:

1. Get a hunter amulet with +1 to all Intelligence Gems and a Crusader amulet with 'increased damage per Power Charge' and awaken orb them together.
2. Reforge item while keeping prefixes if needed until you get removable suffixes. Keep in mind that you need 3 prefixes or otherwise you can get a random prefix as well. So use the crafting bench
3. When the suffixes are full (with no lightning mod) remove the non crusader and hunter prefix and augment lightning and keep remove/adding lighting until you hit +1 to lightning skill gems
4. remove all the suffixes and then augment lightning. if you don't hit t1 increased lightning damage, craft prefixes cannot be changed and keep remove/adding lightning until you have t1 increased lightning
5. Augment crit and remove/add crit until you have t1 crit multiplier
6. Craft aspect of the spider

This is my amulet currently. The only thing left to do is fixing the crit multi, but I spent most of my currency in crafting my staff because that added more damage.

That's better, and way cheaper than what I proposed! Anyone who wants to craft an amulet like this, this is the way!
"
tuomas666 wrote:
Much disappointment this build. Wasted 25+ ex on it and still getting randomly one shotted even on white maps. Not my definition of fun. At least now I know to never touch it again.

What items did you get, and how much eHP (Life/ES) where you at? I had no problems in low red maps at the beginning, and for 25 ex you get decent gear, so you should be able to do T14+ maps without issues. Did you get a Glorious Vanity? Helps a lot with survival.
"

My build.. Amulet misses "dmg per power charge" and boots miss "cannot be frozen", also, not all rolls are T1. Staff is not the greatest, but its fine. Level 21 Orb of Storms would be nice, so it splits to an additional target (get +4 from gear). But these (apart from Staff potential) are all rather minor upgrades. I am very happy with the build and it completely destroys all content easily..

I am seeing a lot of double curse links with a regular "curse on hit" and no whispers of doom. Keep in mind, that by default you can only apply a single curse. Also, reg. all staff crafting, spell dmg crafts only apply to Storm Brand, but NOT HoT, that should be kept in mind (that's why I socketed SB in staff, rather than HoT).

Played the build a LOT, so happy to answer questions.
Last edited by h_marvin on Aug 24, 2020, 4:54:37 AM
"
rainmeadow wrote:
"
Bravehurt wrote:
I crafted mine differently:

1. Get a hunter amulet with +1 to all Intelligence Gems and a Crusader amulet with 'increased damage per Power Charge' and awaken orb them together.
2. Reforge item while keeping prefixes if needed until you get removable suffixes. Keep in mind that you need 3 prefixes or otherwise you can get a random prefix as well. So use the crafting bench
3. When the suffixes are full (with no lightning mod) remove the non crusader and hunter prefix and augment lightning and keep remove/adding lighting until you hit +1 to lightning skill gems
4. remove all the suffixes and then augment lightning. if you don't hit t1 increased lightning damage, craft prefixes cannot be changed and keep remove/adding lightning until you have t1 increased lightning
5. Augment crit and remove/add crit until you have t1 crit multiplier
6. Craft aspect of the spider

This is my amulet currently. The only thing left to do is fixing the crit multi, but I spent most of my currency in crafting my staff because that added more damage.

That's better, and way cheaper than what I proposed! Anyone who wants to craft an amulet like this, this is the way!

The last two steps can be done even cheaper, but is more cumbersome. If you have 2 suffixes open you can bench craft increase crit chance and then augment crit to guarantee crit multi. then remove the benchcraft and remove crit and repeat.
For the amulet anointment, I see a lot of people get Heart of Thunder. Do you all find that Heart of Thunder is better than Constitution?
"
TheRabidDeer wrote:
For the amulet anointment, I see a lot of people get Heart of Thunder. Do you all find that Heart of Thunder is better than Constitution?

I am currently using Constitution, which came with the Badge of the Brotherhood I bought and I think that I will stick with it. I understand that it also depends on ones' gear, goals, preference, etc.

So, I am just interested to know if there's anything special about that 0,2% ES leech or that ltn pen Heart of Thunder provides.

If there's nothing special about how they are calculated, then they both seem negligible to me, since I use ES leech support, Storm Drinker notable, Aw. ltn pen, conductivity & ele weakness and get extra 29% lightning dmg from 1 node transformed by my Timeless Jewel.

On the other hand, Constitution gives a lot of HP, which also increase my ES, meaning it adds some extra survivability which is not a bad thing when playing such a squishy build, at least compared with my spellslinger-VD necro.

I mean, unless I am missing something, why not go for Disciple of the Slaughter, if one wants more dmg (provided one uses Badge of the Brotherhood that is).
Last edited by gt33 on Aug 26, 2020, 7:17:41 AM
Will Disciple come after or before the badge in terms of ammount of FC? Badge makes FC = PC, Disciple add +1 max FC..

@edit
scratch that, its "+1 to Minimum Frenzy Charges" not Maximum...
Last edited by pandanielak on Aug 26, 2020, 5:04:15 AM
"
TheRabidDeer wrote:

I'm using both, my anointment is Constitution (sitting at 5.8k life currently, which is quite comfortable - while still having 1.8M HoT DPS) and Heart of Thunder I can skill with my second Thread of Hope. Before, I only ran Constitution, so I'm valuing it more than Heart of Thunder.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info