[3.14] Memoria's HoT Autobomber Assassin [Video Guide] [FAST, Deathless Sirus A8, All content]

After spending ALOT of ex on gear, nearly matching the POB, I still find I am getting 1 hit far too often even when being fast and not stopping. This build is just not viable if you want to level into the 90s with out plenty of deaths. Fun build but too squishy. I welcome any arguments.

I was thinking about my next upgrade. I'm trying to get my Cold resist high enough so i can go Critmulti on my helmet, but that should be done soon. Should I get 35%MS boots next or start saving for a staff upgrade?
Last edited by HorstSchlemmer87 on Aug 18, 2020, 6:07:52 AM
"
IrishWK97 wrote:
After spending ALOT of ex on gear, nearly matching the POB, I still find I am getting 1 hit far too often even when being fast and not stopping. This build is just not viable if you want to level into the 90s with out plenty of deaths. Fun build but too squishy. I welcome any arguments.

I found the same but once I made the changes from tyrkysova post on page 18 everything went WAY smoother. With my current setup the only thing killing me nowadays is corrupted blood that I don't notice. Saving for a good corrupted blood immune jewel and I should be golden.

Fun build :D
"
IrishWK97 wrote:

Depends on your tree, gear and skill. I barely die and leveled to 99 (currently pushing 100). I'm sitting at around 5.5k life and 3.5k ES after a respec, before I had 6.1k life and 3.8k ES - in case I start dying, I'll switch back.

I'm in SSF, but I feel that my build is almost complete - only missing a Badge of the Brotherhood, but I wouldn't switch because I need the Resistance and the Aspect craft. Here's what I'm wearing:

Guardians survive only a few seconds, Sirus I do with my second character unless I just leveled (since the risk of dying is too high on this build). Other than that, just pay attention to what map mods you're rolling and avoid certain high-risk situations (e.g. T16 Legion encounters with lots of rare mobs, especially Maraketh). All in all the build is pretty safe if you're fast enough in killing mobs and have decent positioning. One final note: try to get some stun avoidance or immunity - that's huge! I'm doing that by having the lab enchantment on my boots and a craft on my Cinderswallow. That really makes mapping way safer.
Last edited by rainmeadow on Aug 21, 2020, 7:03:10 PM
"
rainmeadow wrote:
"
IrishWK97 wrote:

Depends on your tree, gear and skill. I barely die and leveled to 99 (currently pushing 100). I'm sitting at around 5.5k life and 3.5k ES after a respec, before I had 6.1k life and 3.8k ES - in case I start dying, I'll switch back.

I'm in SSF, but I feel that my build is almost complete - only missing a Badge of the Brotherhood, but I wouldn't switch because I need the Resistance and the Aspect craft. Here's what I'm wearing:

Guardians survive only a few seconds, Sirus I do with my second character unless I just leveled (since the risk of dying is too high on this build). Other than that, just pay attention to what map mods you're rolling and avoid certain high-risk situations (e.g. T16 Legion encounters with lots of rare mobs, especially Maraketh). All in all the build is pretty safe if you're fast enough in killing mobs and have decent positioning. One final note: try to get some stun avoidance or immunity - that's huge! I'm doing that by having the lab enchantment on my boots and a craft on my Cinderswallow. That really makes mapping way safer.

You have that gear in SSF? O.o
I've been trying to craft the staff for days now and I still haven't gotten any useful mods once in the trade league. QQ
"
Spiattalo wrote:
You have that gear in SSF? O.o
I've been trying to craft the staff for days now and I still haven't gotten any useful mods once in the trade league. QQ

Yep, I've been lucky to find the Calamitous Visions (unique Small Cluster Jewel) and both Storm Secrets quite early. But I was unlucky with my Legion encounters - took me 15+ encounters to get my Glorious Vanity (tried, 2-, 3- and even 4-ways). Got it only in level 98 - for the longest time, I was running Mind over Matter and Eldritch Battery (which feels way worse eHP-wise).

As for the staff, the one I'm using now is my third attempt. Here are my first two attempts:

Basically, you just need a Shaper and Crusader staff with the Power Charges mods and use an Awakener's Orb on them. Clean prefixes and suffix and start crafting. I settled with +2 skills with my second staff, but afterwards, I farmed up the materials for my third (and now final) attempt at a good one. Hitting +2/+3 proved impossible in SSF, but I got lucky and hit the +3 at least. Just upgrade as you go, you'll hit a good one eventually.
Last edited by rainmeadow on Aug 22, 2020, 11:39:12 AM
"

Can anyone go into the details of the process in order to craft these +2 amazing amulets?

I have a Hunter base with +1 to intelligence skill gems, and a crusader (i85) Citrine amulet with Damage per power charge.

I am assuming the next step is to Awakener's orb them onto the Crusader one.

Then what? Do I Add/Remove lightning until I get +1 lightning skill gems?

And after I do just aug with the stats I want? Like critical?

What if the awakener fusion results with mods I can't easily remove?

Anyone has perhaps a guide I could read?

Thanks a lot!
"
moonias wrote:
"

Can anyone go into the details of the process in order to craft these +2 amazing amulets?

I have a Hunter base with +1 to intelligence skill gems, and a crusader (i85) Citrine amulet with Damage per power charge.

I am assuming the next step is to Awakener's orb them onto the Crusader one.

Then what? Do I Add/Remove lightning until I get +1 lightning skill gems?

And after I do just aug with the stats I want? Like critical?

What if the awakener fusion results with mods I can't easily remove?

Anyone has perhaps a guide I could read?

Thanks a lot!

You need a Crusader + Hunter amulet for +2, Crusader gives the Lightning Skill and Hunter the Intelligence Skill! Awakener's Orb and clean off prefixes/suffix.

From then I assume suffixes cannot be changed and then add/remove Influence until you hit the Damage per Power Charge prefix (Crusader influenced Prefix). After that Add critical and remove/add critical until you have T1 multi, craft Aspect of the Spider in Menagerie and finish off with Lightning damage.
I crafted mine differently:

1. Get a hunter amulet with +1 to all Intelligence Gems and a Crusader amulet with 'increased damage per Power Charge' and awaken orb them together.
2. Reforge item while keeping prefixes if needed until you get removable suffixes. Keep in mind that you need 3 prefixes or otherwise you can get a random prefix as well. So use the crafting bench
3. When the suffixes are full (with no lightning mod) remove the non crusader and hunter prefix and augment lightning and keep remove/adding lighting until you hit +1 to lightning skill gems
4. remove all the suffixes and then augment lightning. if you don't hit t1 increased lightning damage, craft prefixes cannot be changed and keep remove/adding lightning until you have t1 increased lightning
5. Augment crit and remove/add crit until you have t1 crit multiplier
6. Craft aspect of the spider

This is my amulet currently. The only thing left to do is fixing the crit multi, but I spent most of my currency in crafting my staff because that added more damage.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info