[3.14] Memoria's HoT Autobomber Assassin [Video Guide] [FAST, Deathless Sirus A8, All content]

At gear's section, under staff, flat added lightning dmg and spell/lightning dmg are suggested as decent mods.

I am relatively new to PoE, so please help me understand why.

How does flat added ltn dmg helps without using spellslinger and with what portion of our dmg does it help?

What about spell dmg? From what I know it boosts only the storm brand dmg, for single target. Is it worth it?

Isn't it far better to go for ltn/ele conversion to chaos?

Thanks.
"
pandanielak wrote:
"
FoggyNights wrote:
"
moonias wrote:
I am really finding the single target damage lackluster :(

Everything in maps currently instantly explodes.

POB shows 1.2M Sirus dps with flasks and everything up, most boss fights (guardians, conquerors, Sirus, etc.) Last so long that I eventually make a mistake and get one shot for example.

I don't yet have infinite money :) So cannot craft myself a 100ex staff yet, but explody chest could be my next upgrade.

thanks!

You need to make the staff first before you get rid of the inpulsa combo or your clear will feel bad. The chest pretty much needs the high dmg staff to work.
Inpulsa combo isnt going to be good at bosses, especially conqs.

Everyone is dumping gear RN, you can find amazing staffs for 20-30ex

Crafting a staff like the one i've equipped is quite cheap.

This works great with my explo chest. A8 deathless sirus, shaper and elder are easy af. Uber elder is so-so, I die if im unlucky.
cannot beat 20 wave of delirium, 100% map is also not beatable atm.
Biggest pain in the ass is Minotaur and Phoenix.
Im crafting 100ex atm to push further.

I kinda figured out what was missing and now the single target damage is working really well. For those wondering, gem levels and quality really helps, also right now Awakened Added Lightning Damage is really cheap and a good boost to damage. I also added a second Medium Cluster Jewel with Self-Fulfilling prophecy and Empowered Envoy.

However sometimes it feels like my stuff isn't shocking on bosses like Sirus or Harvest bosses. Do they have some kind of resistance to shock? Like I will stand next to them with Storm Brand attached, and inside Orb of Storms, and I am not seeing the lightning spam that normally is present from HoT + Storm Secret... Anybody else experiences this?
Last edited by moonias on Aug 12, 2020, 1:02:31 AM
The %shock chance on your rings will not cause shock to bosses (I think, someone correct me if I'm wrong). Boss shock mechanics work differently that normal monsters, you have to deal over a threshold of damage in order to apply shock to a boss mob. So if you don't have high enough damage on your shock proc'n skill (storm brand, arc, ball lightning, etc) you won't be able to apply shock to Sirus, Shaper, Elder, etc.

You can get shock effectiveness from Algor (%effect of non-damaging ailments or %effect of shock) and from cluster jewels (Overshock) and these act as a multiplier in determining whether or not your damage would shock them. I.e. say you need 100k damage hit to shock a boss, but you only do 75k. If you have 45% shock effectiveness (overshock and min rolled Algor) it would instead calculate you doing 75K * 1.45 for an equivalent ~108k which would put you over the shock damage threshold.
Last edited by xXAzrienXx on Aug 12, 2020, 1:53:11 AM
Which is better helmet enchant?
HoT mana reserve or damage?
and why?
"
babydisaster1 wrote:
Which is better helmet enchant?
HoT mana reserve or damage?
and why?

with HOT mana reserve is 51% + aspect of spider 25%. I have 300 mana to use a skill.
"
gt33 wrote:
At gear's section, under staff, flat added lightning dmg and spell/lightning dmg are suggested as decent mods.

I am relatively new to PoE, so please help me understand why.

How does flat added ltn dmg helps without using spellslinger and with what portion of our dmg does it help?

What about spell dmg? From what I know it boosts only the storm brand dmg, for single target. Is it worth it?

Isn't it far better to go for ltn/ele conversion to chaos?

Thanks.

Not sure but all any increased spell does not affect herald of thunder secondary damage.
Only increased lightning, elemental, global damage, and crit that count. for gg staff is not need to have mod add lightning damage to spell (not test yet).

Spoiler
"
xXAzrienXx wrote:
The %shock chance on your rings will not cause shock to bosses (I think, someone correct me if I'm wrong). Boss shock mechanics work differently that normal monsters, you have to deal over a threshold of damage in order to apply shock to a boss mob. So if you don't have high enough damage on your shock proc'n skill (storm brand, arc, ball lightning, etc) you won't be able to apply shock to Sirus, Shaper, Elder, etc.

You can get shock effectiveness from Algor (%effect of non-damaging ailments or %effect of shock) and from cluster jewels (Overshock) and these act as a multiplier in determining whether or not your damage would shock them. I.e. say you need 100k damage hit to shock a boss, but you only do 75k. If you have 45% shock effectiveness (overshock and min rolled Algor) it would instead calculate you doing 75K * 1.45 for an equivalent ~108k which would put you over the shock damage threshold.

Ahhhh very interesting thanks! Yes I have not been focusing so much on my storm brand it seems and as a 3rd notable I took Thunderstruck instead of Overshock, probably can explain why!

Thanks! will try that.
Have anyone done juiced up delirium map as autobomber? Soon i'll have my eclispe staff fisnished, and i'm wondering what should be my next step on making 100% delirium possible.
Hey thanks for the great guide. Having a blast playing this building considering it is my first league ever. Anything you would recommend changing? And what do you think about having Withering step instead of faster casting?
Last edited by Fishyyy on Aug 15, 2020, 3:23:16 AM
"
Fishyyy wrote:
Hey thanks for the great guide. Having a blast playing this building considering it is my first league ever. Anything you would recommend changing? And what do you think about having Withering step instead of faster casting?

Withering step is nice to have as well, less "traveling" but higher speed.

Not sure about the dps difference but isn't crit + ele dmg + power charge helmet better? And without badge of the brotherhood you could get crit + explode chest instead if you want but not that big of a difference.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info