[3.14] Memoria's HoT Autobomber Assassin [Video Guide] [FAST, Deathless Sirus A8, All content]

Anyone have suggestions on what I should upgrade next? I think my options at this point are to continue crafting my staff (not 100% sure what will net me the most dmg), craft a new staff, curse on hit, unnatural instinct, ammy craft, and badge.

Right now I have 7ex but I have a good amount of gear for sale. I'm just curious where I can spend my money best for the next upgrade.
"
Tunic85 wrote:
Anyone have a guide on how to craft the +1 intelligence/lightning skill gems amulet? Thanks in advance!

Buy hunter amulet and roll +1 level of all intelligence gems and buy a crusader amulet and roll increased damage per power charge. Awakener them together. I just bought an amulet that had both for 7 ex with removable modifiers so I didnt have to take any risks. Then you harvest craft global critical strike multiplier and after that you bench craft cannot roll attack modifiers and start harvest crafting lightning to get the +1 to all lightning gems. If that is done you can get some resistance and maybe leave a suffix open for aspect of the spider or just fill it with whatever you like.
Last edited by Neruxian on Aug 8, 2020, 4:43:42 PM
"
SquishyDoge wrote:
"
pandanielak wrote:
Hello mates.
So im looking for my next improvement:
Any suggestions?

I used like 20+ rem-add caster, rem + aug caster to hit +gem lvl with no luck.

less th community build doesnt calc correctly an agnor south or w.e would be stronger due to the +gem levels

i have a staff like yours but wwhen i try to equip it, it shows i deal much less damage than the south unique

dmg shown ig is not the best indicator tbh
Hi guys, i need improve my glorious Vanity. What nodes is good for my new glorious Vanity?i have 50 Divine orbs hahaha
Keep in mind when you divine a Timeless Jewel it not only rerolls the seed number but the person so you may waste a lot of divines trying to hit Doryani
Hi , i want to upgrade my weapon . So is there any guide to craft a decent staff ?
I am really finding the single target damage lackluster :(

Everything in maps currently instantly explodes.

POB shows 1.2M Sirus dps with flasks and everything up, most boss fights (guardians, conquerors, Sirus, etc.) Last so long that I eventually make a mistake and get one shot for example.

I don't yet have infinite money :) So cannot craft myself a 100ex staff yet, but explody chest could be my next upgrade.

thanks!
"
moonias wrote:

POB shows 1.2M Sirus dps with flasks and everything up, most boss fights (guardians, conquerors, Sirus, etc.) Last so long that I eventually make a mistake and get one shot for example.

I don't yet have infinite money :) So cannot craft myself a 100ex staff yet, but explody chest could be my next upgrade.

thanks!

You need to make the staff first before you get rid of the inpulsa combo or your clear will feel bad. The chest pretty much needs the high dmg staff to work.
Inpulsa combo isnt going to be good at bosses, especially conqs.

Everyone is dumping gear RN, you can find amazing staffs for 20-30ex
Last edited by FoggyNights on Aug 10, 2020, 1:13:28 PM
I am gathering gear to play this. The aim is fast map clearing. Conqs, sirus, etc, I can kill with another character if needed. I have pretty much everything, but still need to finish crafting helmet/chest/boots/Staff, which miss some mods. I rely only on my harvest crafts, no buying crafts, so it may take a while, depending on RNG.

Gloves:
Some people use phys to lightning conversion gloves to empower their chest explosions, but most use Algor Mortis. I also think that people using Algor Mortis don't get any conversion from any source at all. So, are the explosions powerful enough without any phys to ltn conversion? Is it because we get enough dmg scaling (meaning phys dmg too) through our power charges? Am I missing something? What about the glove lab enchant, does it make much difference? I am asking because I've already bought a well rolled Algor Mortis that doesn't have any enchant.

Staff:
I am aiming for a decent staff at first and when I have optimized all the other pieces to a degree, work on a better one, if I like it how the build plays out and keep playing it.

So, I've already fused a sha/cru staff, having +1 max power charges and increased dmg per power charge. The other mods are removable. One of the "other mods" is T1 flat lightning damage to spells, which isn't working for HoT and should be removed, right?

So, as I see it, I have two options:

A: Roll a decent prefix using harvest crafts, like maybe 15% elemental damage as extra chaos and then multimod adding 2 more prefixes, like (1) 75% incr. ltn dmg + chance to shock and (2) 15% ltn dmg as extra chaos. Or is 10% chance to deal double dmg better than 1 of the previous two?

B: ctaft cannot roll attack mods
remove/add ltn for a decent ltn prefix
then remove/add chaos for ltn dmg as extra chaos
then remove/add caster for a while, until frustrated
then augment a final ltn prefix and hope for a decent one
then craft a good suffix, like 10% chance to deal double dmg.

What do you guys think? I am leaning on doing the following:

Leave staff as the last item to craft. When I am ready to play the build, try to craft it using all my stored remove/add crafts and see if I can get something good, if not, just remove the extra mods and go the multimod way.

Finally, which of the available mods are good for the build, excluding the hard to get +3 ltn gems and +2 all spell gems? I've signled out the following, am I missing something?

1. ele dmg as extra chaos
2. ltn dmg as extra chaos
3. incr. ltn dmg

What about 10% chance to deal double dmg? Would you say it's better or worse than 15% ltn as extra chaos?

What about 62% incr. spell damage and 8% non-chaos as extra chaos? That incr. SD is pretty much useless outside storm brand for single target, but that non-chaos as extra chaos could help a bit with chest explosions, right? But is that useful enough to justify choosing it over 15% ltn as extra chaos which helps HoT dmg too?

Sorry for the long post, any help with understanding this stuff will be highly appreciated.

"
FoggyNights wrote:
"
moonias wrote:

thanks!

You need to make the staff first before you get rid of the inpulsa combo or your clear will feel bad. The chest pretty much needs the high dmg staff to work.
Inpulsa combo isnt going to be good at bosses, especially conqs.

Everyone is dumping gear RN, you can find amazing staffs for 20-30ex

Crafting a staff like the one i've equipped is quite cheap.

This works great with my explo chest. A8 deathless sirus, shaper and elder are easy af. Uber elder is so-so, I die if im unlucky.
cannot beat 20 wave of delirium, 100% map is also not beatable atm.
Biggest pain in the ass is Minotaur and Phoenix.
Im crafting 100ex atm to push further.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info