The Future of Stash Tabs

Remember when this game was f2p? Me neither. How about giving EVERYONE 2 inventory stabs. These stashes are just a scam, every season we have to pay more money to keep up with them. Love the game but the monetization lately has been trash tier. Thanks for nothing. Your disappointed supporter.
"
Archwizard wrote:

But now we're at the point where new league = new tab if there's a decent amount of stuff, or new league = tough shit if there isn't.

yep, that's my point.

they want to charge for a league, without having it be mandatory.

having optional tabs for the stuff or go at lengths to store away the additional fragments is a good solution.

my guess is, stuff got expensive at ggg, so many developers, so many gateways, so many platforms to serve ... well it's a guess.

i happily pay 10$ for a league, heck i paid 40 this league to test group ssf for 2 people.

we're far off the point where the game caried itself with some whales covering for masses of reddit freebies, game got commercial with the 10c merger.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Last edited by vio on Jun 24, 2020, 5:56:07 PM
"
HeroEvermore wrote:
Remember when this game was f2p? Me neither. How about giving EVERYONE 2 inventory stabs. These stashes are just a scam, every season we have to pay more money to keep up with them. Love the game but the monetization lately has been trash tier. Thanks for nothing. Your disappointed supporter.

you've been a supporter until they changed course and gave discounts on mtx.

only customers get discounts.
you're a customer since a long time now.
with no rights on the stuff you purchased.
that's the deal.

and don't get me wrong, i would really like to get back to be a supporter cause in my heart i still am.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Last edited by vio on Jun 24, 2020, 5:55:35 PM
Really the only way to fix your faux pas is to give anyone that owns a Premium Currency tab these new tabs for free. Refunding those that purchased these new tabs may actually net you more $$ in the long run because it will result in additional player base GGG idolatry.
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
neat, never spending $$$ on this game again unless reflect is removed in its entirety from the game. its a currency tax on those who can't complete those maps and either have to pay for a carry or to reroll maps. it was a shit design concept 20 years ago when it was called iron maiden in d2.
Best part is that there is a lot of angry players here, that actually spend the money. I see plenty of us with 1500$+ poured over GGG and very upset, disappointed really over how this whole thing looks like. As I said it before in the other thread, these tabs add nothing to the QoL, and even with best intentions look like a try to monetize on stuff that was already sold.

I have currency tab, I don’t know why common currency (catalysts, oils, deli orbs etc) don’t fit there. I also have fragments tab, and don’t know why sim and splinters don’t fit there. I don’t know why few tiers of breachstones and blessings don’t fit there either, but oh well. I don’t understand why my map tabs cannot support searching for blighted and guardian maps. Get this, we paid for those tabs once, some of us even own more than one (I know I have), why wouldn’t you just make it work the way you promised? In direct response to the question about those new currencies during Exilecon you said we will not have to buy second currency tab. But you are selling us 3 of those now (and they could EASILY be compressed to 1, if it was not possible to redo existing tabs) and are trying to put a lipstick on a pig with this “oh wait, there is more, I have plans but they may not come to fruition if we decide that they are unfair”. I don’t give two shi....ts about 10$, I used to spend 600$ monthly on cigarettes alone, but it is about some simple, honest rules. Why are you selling us the same stuff twice.

Chris, plenty of us would throw more money towards GGG if this F2P model was little more honest.
Persistence makes impossible possible, possible likely and likely definite. Yep, Mirror will drop eventually -_-
Ughhhh Chris.... You make it impossible not to like (borderline love) you. FINE I'll buy the stash tabs knowing you'll add this feature before 3.12. One gripe I have though is the lootboxes IE Mystery boxes. I have 8 freaking copies of the angel hood head & that's AFTER combining with a demon hood head. I remember you saying you were going to add a feature to let us do something with all our duplicates, which i have a TON of. When is this coming? Thanks!
how about increasing the tab size, adding 4 more rows allowing for more development over time and more cases? same for inventory, 2 more rows... wtf is that lame inventory size?
Last edited by Zirazel on Jun 24, 2020, 6:49:35 PM
Thanks Chris. But these 3 new tabs should still be combined into 1. Each tab is designed quite excessively.
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
These future stash features are great, and while I will buy any new tabs that come out (probably why these were made), I am unhappy with the direction things are going. Imagine in a few years joining the game as a new player, wanting to put down some money on the game, then realizing you need to buy 20 tabs just to properly hold past league content.

Also, I feel like the new tabs are getting less and less useful. Why are so few things being placed into each new tab type?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info