The Future of Stash Tabs

The auto stash tab feature is much appreciated. As far as speed goes, while mapping and leveling I pretty much just dump everything into a quad stash tab and sort it all later, but with all the new special tabs, even trying to sort it all is a major headache. I know that the auto sort might seem cheap to some but I for one would greatly appreciate it. I wasn't going to pick up the new tabs until I read you were working on that so I very much do hope that you are able to implement it in the future. Thank you again GGG.
"
Palagachev wrote:
Just leave the blighted maps cause they already fit in the maps tab and you can just search for "Blight",

No you can't, it doesn't work. Right now there is no way to search for blighted maps in the map tab.
I very rarely post here, despite playing this game for years. But I felt I had to say something.

PoE, along with Warframe, was one of the free to play done right games I'd recommend to other players. I can't really do that anymore because you've slowly became too greedy. Too grabby. The situation surrounding currency was the final straw.

Chris, you created a problem for the players, then you sold them the solution. Then, in an attempt to placate everyone, you dodged the reason people are upset. Then you tried to distract them with pie in the sky promises of goodies... at some point in the future? Or something.

I'm tired of you grabbing at my wallet man. Get lost.
You are doing amazing GGG ppl need to stop whining like kids and grow up -_-
"
staylor01 wrote:
You are doing amazing GGG ppl need to stop whining like kids and grow up -_-

yeah, I also dislike people who spent thousands of $ on this game making valid points. I'll get back and read through all the points you are making when I have more time. :D
“Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it.”
― Christopher Hitchens
My QoL List: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3279646
Empty promises until something is actually released
This is a money grab through and through
I have to agree with many who have posted that they are disappointed with this solution. More tabs is not the answer. Especially when it is a problem of your own design that you now expect us to pay to fix. And presumably, will expect us to pay again and again as more league currencies/fragments get added.

There was, what seems to me, a more elegant solution.

A league tab. Basically a similar concept to the map tab in that each league gets a button like the map tier button to open a window for the specific league currency/fragment/whatever. Add a league, no problem, just add another button. You'd be good for 5-10 years. Anyone having already purchased a Delve tab automatically has it converted to the league tab.

Or as others have suggested, move league specific stash to the appropriate master, like was done with Harvest.

And seriously, Blight tab......:( Blighted Maps belong on the map tab with searching available. Add another button specifically for blighted maps if needed.

Not to mention all the others (plus more that have been neglected) should have space on the appropriate currency/fragment/whatever tab.

Hell, I would have been happier with a standard 12x12 grid tab that would let me stack to 5000 in each square than with this. After all, we can name our premium tabs and could then organize however we want.
"We don't want to take away the feeling of closing your eyes and Exalting an item, scared to see whether you ruined it or not." - Harvest Manifesto 3/10/2021

So unbelievably inane it has to be memorialized.
Last edited by Dspayre on Jun 24, 2020, 9:50:04 PM
what is this knee jerk dmg control pr bs . we have to scroll a 100 and play inventory tetrist to place items in proper stash when dumping everything in quad page is only viable thing to do . And on top of that you guys push 3 more pages ? The is already p2w with stash why not actually make some qol changes .
chaotic neutral
While working on tab features, I would love to be able to trade my quad tab for four normal tabs for a small fee.

I think a much larger number of people would love to be able to exchange their normal tabs for quad tabs (maybe five for one or four plus small cost for one type thing).
"
Kagari wrote:
A much needed change, but i fear it's not enough to stop the micro managing issue that is getting out of hand.
So many things are dropping for such a small inventory, and it's getting worse every league.

We spend so much time not killing stuff but rather having to pick up crums constantly only to have to sort everything after a 2 mins map that i hope a rather massive change is coming.

This really nails it perfectly - well said.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info