Announcing the Blight, Metamorph and Delirium Stash Tabs

ggg then: if we need to add more space to current currency or fragment tabs for new league items we will :)

ggg now: buy more tabs :)) look theyre in a bundle you guys love bundles right :))))
xbox poe.. where people want e̶x̶a̶l̶t̶s̶ divines for junk items ¯\_༼ ಥ ‿ ಥ ༽_/¯
I knew this would happen.
Create the problem, sell the solution. Scummy.
Seriously, really 3 tab???? Blight has 13 oils only and a tab?????
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
60 blighted maps? 50 organs?

pathetic
I got a fever and the only prescription, is more cowbell!
This is bs. Is this how you guys plan on making money going forward? To keep adding leagues with new currency items, followed up by a paid stash tab to store them? Have you not seen the sheer number of threads there've been over the years debating as to whether stash tabs are pay2win? It was alright as long as it seemed like you wouldn't have to buy too many of them (I basically consider PoE a $30-$40 game by now, which isn't too bad), but now you're pushing even harder in that direction. This was NOT how anyone wanted to you solve the issue of those orphaned currencies. There ARE solutions that don't involve greed. For instance, it's been suggested to simply compress your long outdated Essence system down to 3-4 tiers, and then use that tab to store all these newer league items. Would make Essence relevant again, make that tab not seem so bad anymore, and STILL generate a few more sales for you guys. But no, you had to go all the way down the greed route, didn't you? THREE entire new paid tabs, each with plenty of wasted space, and each just for a the bloat from a single league? Really, GGG?! Really?!!

Your refusal to simply prune the game is already hurting how it feels cos of all the redundancies and content bloat everywhere, and now we find out that it's also how you guys plan to make more money? What happened to you guys?...
I am sorry but I just don't see how those stash tab would be useful. Currently I can easily fit both delirium and blight in the same regular stash tab. Buying these would force me to switch between 2 tab instead and won't really give me any speed.

If we are going to go the route of 100 uniques stash tab. Can we have some way to auto-sort in the right uniques tab when ctrl+click or maybe a new hotkey for this? Any other idea to have this happen is welcome. Until then I don't see the benefit of these stash tab and will pass on them. First stash tab I won't be buying and its only because I can't see their benefit.
If this is worth 4$, then my free Dropbox storage must be worth hundreds of thousands.
Thanks but we are very close to the point where we need auto-click inventory -> stash button.

It's getting really crazy and insane the ammount of different loot we have to manage after every single map. Unplayable
My end, it justifies my means,
All I ever do is delay,
My every attempt to evade,
The end of the road
And my end....
What a scam

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info