Announcing the Blight, Metamorph and Delirium Stash Tabs

Not cool... Don't count on my support with this money-grab tactic.
Night and day the streets resounded with music, song and the clinking of chalices and tankards, for it is well known that nothing is such thirsty work as the acquisition of knowledge.
- Andrzej Sapkowski, Blood of Elves, 1994.
How about the ONE STASH TAB TO RULE THEM ALL?

Where a player can dump his inventory in one special tab, and all the league-specific currencies and items will automatically go into their specific tabs, if there is a space.

Because right now have to switch over about 10 tabs just to empty the inventory after a map.

Took a year to make some of those tabs, wow. What gives?
....no....
Excessive. All 3 tabs should be combined into 1. No thanks.
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
Oh good grief. GGG, I like supporting you guys, I really do. I justify spending a full AAA game's price or more on packs because the game's free and I'm totally fine with giving you my money for the amount of enjoyment I've gotten out of it in exchange for some shiny armor or whatever. But this right here is pretty nickle-and-dimey. I've supported you guys precisely because this isn't how you've treated your customers. Rethink this stuff, please.
"Stash tabs are P2W"

This post: Hold my beer

😂😂😂
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019

"It looks like we broke something with 3.10.0. We don't know what it is yet." - Bex, March 16th, 2020
Last edited by girng on Jun 23, 2020, 9:07:39 PM
Make stash tabs more easy to organize, like a button to auto-convert everything currency-map type into specific tabs.
How about a friggin LEAGUE TAB that can be scrolled down like the divination card tab?????
And u can keep adding all type of new league currency into it.
"fcol" i would have at least expected to put all three together in one.

After like 700$ im definately through with spending for every friggin shizz
With all these special tabs there needs to be a button to sort items into these special tabs. Still having to scroll through a billion tabs and click everything in is not a great solution.

Item Weight matters when its in your inventory and having a portal limit. Items in stash dont need Item Weight because stash is basically infinite, only limited by how much we spend on them.
Yeah, this is a bit of a bummer. Love the stash tabs, but silly to have to pay for them every time theres a new mechanic.

Build the problem, sell the solution.

Feels like a scam, especially since there are so few slots for these new ones and likely wont have much more added to each of them in the future.

Also, switching to every tab after each run is getting absurd.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info