Announcing the Blight, Metamorph and Delirium Stash Tabs

Any reason this couldn't have been one stash tab?
I understand the direction of GGG is heading, but can you guys increase the limit for the blight maps?
This is pretty scummy.
"
jabeleta wrote:
fck u

+1
"
LunaFoxe wrote:

In capitalism, it’s called greed.
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
Chris Wilson at Exilecon, stating that GGG doesnt want to add currency tab #2... - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gM5SFgYbTaY&feature=youtu.be&t=14251
Last edited by Exile009 on Jun 23, 2020, 9:13:10 PM
"
LunaFoxe wrote:

"the technology just isn't there"
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019

"It looks like we broke something with 3.10.0. We don't know what it is yet." - Bex, March 16th, 2020
I don't mind you creating a new tab for every league item but please add a button that drags all my inventory loot into the appropriate tab then I'll buy them all. Or when I ctrl click like oils with my currency tab open make them go to the oil tab if I have it instead of filling currency tab flex slots... If I have the god damn thing I obviously want to use it, if i wanted it in a separate place I put it myself. Something like that!
This is only good for high end player.

Last league, I can fit everything I got in just 1 tab. LOL

if the drop rate of these currency will increase, I MIGHT consider getting one.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
Last edited by DoubleU on Jun 23, 2020, 11:12:51 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info