Announcing the Blight, Metamorph and Delirium Stash Tabs

That's ridiculous.
Chris Wilson took my soul
See your dislikes in Youtube, take a hint.
It is time to make the inventory more managable with all this loot that you keep adding to the game.
I am a long time supporter, and I will continue to support, but not for bull like this.
Thank you, but this is just shamefull and obviously I higher managment (10cent) request and pressure for higher profit. Stop posting crap like these and let us make our inventory in a custom way that supports each individual player's playstyle. Trust me there is ways to make this work if you invest a bit of time on this.
Also, very nice MTX on the new box. If it wasn't pure gambling and a waste of money, myself and many more people would be interested to get the amazing skin that your employees designed for a better and OBVIOUSLY lower price..
Anyway..
Stay awhile... and listen.
100 points new tab? really?
methamorph have 13/14 items.. a whole tab for tab is stupid
dont do the "sell you mtx for a new dupe one" again
Who the hell is Nana?
Would have bought if it was one tab, at the very least the Blight and Delirium tab could be combined and allowed searching for Blighted maps in the map tab.
Last edited by SneakySkiler on Jun 23, 2020, 8:26:49 PM
These are useless without an "autosort from inventory to proper tab" function. Please consider it in the future. It will actually INCREASE your sales. Tab UX needs a ton of work.

If that's not possible please let us pay 100 points to add 5 more rows to our existing currency tab. That's where I'd rather store my oils and catalysts anyways....
I hate so much rolling back and forth my inventory and ten thousand dedicated tabs by clicking all the time that I'll keep my strategy : Messy quad tabs on top of the currency and map ones and I'm done.

We are at a point that far too many dedicated tabs are much more fancy than convenient . . . Until we get an "autosort from dedicated tabs" button.
Last edited by Dedisdead on Jun 23, 2020, 8:30:33 PM
"
Was kind of hoping this system would have been implemented in a way that didn't require more buying of stash tabs. I'm still going to get them, but I worry about the future of implementing new currencies and having to buy them in order to organize my stuff.

i actually like it a lot more. they've expanded the currency tab enough times, to be honest. and these are quite cheap which is nice they're not going to gouge for the convenience.

i won't be getting them, but only because of personal financial decisions made awhile ago.
i have plenty of stash tabs anyway so using 3-5 for extra stuff like this doesn't bother me at all
now we know why you keep integrating past leagues into core :)
This account is only for feedback and suggestions.
I started last league and bought a currency tab and some premium tabs because I realized trading and storing currency are locked behind a paywall. Fine, I was having fun and it was ~$20 for everything.

These new tabs are a downright scam. You created a huge amount of currency related items and now you sell the solution in 3 SEPARATE TABS? I won't be buying anything until this issue is addressed.

You already sell skins. You already sell loot boxes. Do you really need to gate QoL features behind paywalls? This isn't even a good QoL solution.
"
and gives us room to add to the tabs later as we continue to expand these leagues that are now a permanent part of Path of Exile.

My takeaway is that there is Blight 2, Metamorph 2, and Delirium 2 coming. Which I love. But that's the only way I see them being able to justify doing a move like this. But if that's true, that's definitely far into the future, like after the initial stages of PoE 2 release have simmered out.

So why not have an interim solution? Like buy one specialized stash tab that contains all 3, and then when it's time for Blight/Meta/Delirium 2, then give a discount for those who have purchased this initial specialized stash tab.
Last edited by ElliotMoose on Jun 23, 2020, 8:35:35 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info