Announcing the Blight, Metamorph and Delirium Stash Tabs

No thanks. The amount of bloat in this game is out of control. I will remove this garbage from my loot filter before i add more tabs to my account.
This really reeks of greed to be honest. I have no problem with buying things that help development and make the game more enjoyable, but the message we'd be sending GGG by buying these tabs is that they can continually make leagues with a bunch of quest/league-specific items, then sell us a tab to get out of the organizational mess. It's just asking for more leagues with 20+ random junk items to collect that will rot in standard because most won't ever get to use them.

Not impressed, GGG. Especially with all the talk of not adding more currency tabs and fragment tabs a few months ago.
I said this on Youtube but I'll say it again. Why do you continue to have massive QoL features that should already be in the game behind a pay wall? You can annoint from the tab and store maps should be an accessible feature just as being able to sell items from premium tabs should've been. I love this game but it's becoming pay to not have to deal with clunky inconvenient mechanics. What's the difference between these "QoL" tabs and the same shady income loop tactics that every eastern MMO uses? Create a problem and solve it by selling the solution.
Even if this was free I'm not sure I'd want it.

We already have too many damn tabs and it's just plain less annoying to use a quad tab for this.

If you can fit every map in the game into a single tab you can fit all of the currency into a single tab too.

Making more currency tabs instead of fixing the existing ones is just greed plain and simple.
Last edited by Lothrik on Jun 23, 2020, 8:18:22 PM
dang I thought they would be added to the many other currency tabs somehow ...man that kinda stinks..I will purchase it as always:} but come on now this is riding the line of purposeful bloat.
wtf first they said "we dont want to add more tabs"
and then maps blighted to ANOTHER TAB? really?
catalyst is currency item why the fuck is not in the currency tab
this is Forum signature
I don't even mind paying for all these tabs. But what honestly needs to be done is an implementation of an autosort. Or go even further and add a system that allows us "code" a sorting algorithm. It's only going to get more and more tedious with more special tabs till it gets to a point where I would just want to toss all these league items into a big stash tab and just use the search function.

Edit: On second thought, I think I'll do just that. It's just too tedious to scroll through 8 tabs.
Last edited by kssyu on Jun 23, 2020, 8:25:04 PM
right so you really are just adding [Removed by Support] bloat to your bloated game for the sake of selling tabs now.

[Removed by Support]
Last edited by Scott_GGG on Jun 23, 2020, 8:23:20 PM
TOO MANY TABS GGG TOOO MAAAAAANYYYYYYYYY
So... just use a quad tab or a couple of normals for this stuff instead. Seriously even 120 points for all of them is a rip off. 100 points for all 3 is still a rip off. Just add a 12X12 extra currency tab or stop adding more currencies.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info