Announcing the Blight, Metamorph and Delirium Stash Tabs

Next tencet Tab --> ( insert ur brain here ) save 5 pts only today !!
Last edited by _Audiomachine_ on Jun 24, 2020, 7:46:59 PM
i was hoping - it could have been an instanced stash tab like the current harvest seed stash... - i did not have to pay to clutter another TAB.
"
SaiyanZ wrote:
pay to win

more like, pay to stash.
Instade of expending some stashes that we had to buy to store our currency, you came with new stashes to buy again to smash and grab our money shame on you GGG.

Never again supporting you.

Only a different word of Pay to win thats what GGG are.

"
phxn wrote:
I do wonder when this cycle of new loot > stash tabs is going to end.

I hope they re-think their model for PoE2. It's becoming a little silly the amount of loot that is in the game as this point.

With how far in advance things are generally planned in gaming companies like GGG, I highly doubt they'd disassemble something they just started.

I've wanted to buy a currency tabs for awhile now, but there's always something like this that makes me hesitate, then the league progresses to the point where I no longer care.

It's getting to the point where my interest in PoE 2 is being affected.
GGG, It seems the majority of the player base agrees with me. Please fix this fisaco when you still have time!

Make it into ONE (1) League tab, cut the maps from the blight tab as the maps tab aleady does the job quite well for blighted maps too.

Add Simulacrum shards to the fragments tab like it should have been.

Have this merged tab hold both Metamporpth parts, oils and delirium orbs and cata, perhaps open space for some more currency IDK. I know you can do it, I hope you want to do it as well, Thanks!

PS. The Delve tab can also have plenty of space for those other things, you can shrink them down. Since we already have the tabs, please make the option to merge them into singular ones with better design and functionality :))
(And nobody uses the Item slots in tabs to mod their items in the stash tab, we all do it in inventory so that's just taking up space, that space in the blighted tab may be the only exception)

Last edited by Palagachev on Jun 24, 2020, 10:04:05 PM
"
Snipemaster wrote:
"
HazaRdReborN wrote:
and ps, how have you been playing all this time without these tabs?

has it been possible?

it has?

then clearly these are not as crucial to the gameplay.

I mean, I support them with buying stash tabs but even I find little reason to buy them since I can manage all my stuff already. So its even more silly to complain about something that is completely a luxury after a point. Kind of like your character portrait borders..... its a luxury. You don't need it.

Move on now.

even if this 3 tabs arent necessary if they release a tab for each league after a year you have 4 extra tabs after two year 8 and so on... trying to maintain all this without paying any tabs with base 4 tabs is impossible and poe will basically stop gaining new players because new players will take a look at how much money they have to spend buying all this tabs and will be like "im out"...

Completely not true. A new player wont even care, they will simply play the game and see if they enjoy it or not. Then they can go and invest in a few tabs if they like the game, which they should, to support it.

You play this game enough to warrant for an extra tab here and there, then I say the least you can do is throw some money at free entertainment you have been enjoying all that time.

Meanwhile, what you are saying does not make sense.

If a stash tab is not necessary, then it is not necessary... No matter if they add 3 or 100. Some people are already scrolling through something like 20 tabs minimum. So what you are saying will happen anyway, even with zero new stash tabs added.

I disagree. I think this is a great way for them to monetize quality of life additions, and the more options the better. My bro likes collecting divination cards, he got a divination tab. I don't, I did not get it. I like to collect uniques just for the sake of a collection, so I got a unique tab. He doesn't, he did not.

Same thing goes for all tabs. Whoever sees all those tabs and feels like they "have to buy them".... they are iditos. Sorry. But they are.

I would argue only 4 stash tabs are mandatory. Currency, Maps, Fragments, and 1 Quad stash. The rest are quality of life, but not as important (and I got them all + some... except these 3 new ones ofc and divination cards. nobody forced me to, I simply wanted them, and I had played the game for 5 years on and off before I started spending money on it... Nobody, is forcing, anything. People that want it all are simply following an entitled must have it all mentality. And frankly, if they are that stupid, take all their money I say. They gonna probably waste it on something stupid anyway with that kind of thinking.)
"
Palagachev wrote:
GGG, It seems the majority of the player base agrees with me. Please fix this fisaco when you still have time!

Make it into ONE (1) League tab, cut the maps from the blight tab as the maps tab aleady does the job quite well for blighted maps too.

Have this merged tab hold both Metamporpth parts, oils and delirium orbs and cata, perhaps open space for some more currency IDK. I know you can do it, I hope you want to do it as well, Thanks!

PS. The Delve tab can also have plenty of space for those other things, you can shrink them down. Since we already have the tabs, please make the option to merge them into singular ones with better design and functionality :))
(And nobody uses the Item slots in tabs to mod their items in the stash tab, we all do it in inventory so that's just taking up space, that space in the blighted tab may be the only exception)

The blighted maps just need to be in the maps tab but there has to be an option to search them writing "blight" or something because right now if you put them in the map tabs you'll probably miss them or forget you have them there.
"
Kalziql wrote:
"
Palagachev wrote:

The blighted maps just need to be in the maps tab but there has to be an option to search them writing "blight" or something because right now if you put them in the map tabs you'll probably miss them or forget you have them there.

Or have a separate section in the maps tab called "Blight" :D
i understand, GGG need to gain money, i truly love PoE and i can pay few $ time to time for new tabs, but those 3 is just so trash...

1. Those leagues are allready over, so most of players wount use them much
2. Those tabs have sooo much free space (i understand its league theme but still that's to much)
3. overAll to many tabs > > >

- Quad tab for fast store items after map
- Currency Tab
- Essence tab
- Div tab
- map tab
- frag tab
- trade tab
- and may be etc you need to use all the time, its just becoming to complicated for most players (that's the list of tab's i use every league as my main tabs)

Please, Cris, have some mercy on us, do some optimization with small Tabs rework.

viewers discretion
(English is not my main language)

We love you GGG, just give some love back to us ^_^

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info