Announcing the Blight, Metamorph and Delirium Stash Tabs

"
Malephar wrote:
"
Kastmar wrote:
"
nubmoj wrote:
greed is good !
i would pay 10$ every month to play this game so if you think 10$ for complete free game(one time) is greediness than is something wrong with you.

40 pages later and you're still missing the point.
unfortunately you missed the point. The chris said they gonna introduce auto sort mechanics EXACTLY as I predicted before announcement. So I will be ready when it comes. It only work with specific tabs not general. So you will buy it also sooner or layer.
This is wrong, and I will not be purchasing any more supporter packs unless I see evidence that this mentality of creating an issue and selling a solution changes. Why don't you throttle your server connection speeds to create lag and then sell players a "faster connection pass".

All of you out there arguing that GGG is on this super tight budget and doesn't have the player base to support the game etc. really need to look at the number of games Riot is simultaneously developing and releasing. This means that there was zero income or player base from Valorant, Team Fight Tactics, Legends of Runeterra, or Wild Rift which were all in development simultaneously.

These currency tabs don't need to exist. The utility they offer is a joke and the amount of storage they offer is laughable.
[Removed by Support] I don't have an issue with stackable currency, I have an issue with the items that don't stack. 50 storage slots is 10 of each organ. I know I collect more than 2 rows of each organ before doing Tane's lab.

Blighted maps and delirium orbs should be part of the map tab, no question. Oils and catalyst should have been rolled into the fossil tab since it's pretty stark by comparison to any other tab. At worst they should have been combined and sold as one tab together. Finally Metamorph organs, I could see these having their own section on an existing tab that functions similar to the map tab but it should have a 5k capacity.
Last edited by Scott_GGG on Jun 24, 2020, 4:51:43 PM
I enjoy the game since the beta release A LOT! I'am just a lurker dude in the whole PoE Forum the most times and i realy don't like to be negativ against GGG...

But come one - this is not fair at all and the opposite site of QOL.

Please dear GGG, just merge the new Tabs in that ones, who already exist.

If you go that way forward, we all will just need to manage Tabs over Tabs over Tabs.

Hope you guys think about it and merge the Tabs in the Future.
Last edited by Antikerhacks on Jun 24, 2020, 5:51:49 PM
MORE STASH MOOOORE!!!
Awesome! Thanks GGG.
So scarabs go into the fragments tab but delirium orbs need their own tab. Yeah... makes sense...
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
"
Malephar wrote:
"
vio wrote:

most game are about somehow making you support it.

the player base is abysmally small compared to the costs they have.

Abysmally small eh?

https://steamcharts.com/app/238960

That's just steam, not including people using the stand-alone launcher, PS4, or XboX.

That's not abysmally small, and you have no metric to measure their costs. Your post is pointless.

200k players at league start, league costs 2 million, 10 percent of the playerbase supports at all,

with the mtx saturation because ggg threw mtx at players for free at every possible situation and the 10% being a very optimistic figure, it's 15k players having to cover 2 mil.

since this is without the console launch and china it's unreliable but in general the pc world realm isn't covering the costs of a league.

age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Are they listening to player base? Path of Sorting is not fun at all.
We need 1-click to store/classify the damn loot, THEN sale us all the tabs you want...
"
Malephar wrote:
"
vio wrote:

most game are about somehow making you support it.

the player base is abysmally small compared to the costs they have.

Abysmally small eh?

https://steamcharts.com/app/238960

That's just steam, not including people using the stand-alone launcher, PS4, or XboX.

That's not abysmally small, and you have no metric to measure their costs. Your post is pointless.

I would assume, the majority of these numbers play without paying a cent. And people who have that amount of supporter badges like us are the minority. Just an assumption, but I would guess the majority of players who invest money don't invest more than a one time supporter pack of 20-60 dollars.

They making it more and more harder though, for players to enjoy the game for free actually. Especially with introducing new stash tabs and bounding a so to speak "free" QoL feature to paid stash tabs.
was really hoping that you would just find slots on other tabs for these.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info