Announcing the Blight, Metamorph and Delirium Stash Tabs

I don't know. I don't mind "supporting" GGG.

Didn't think twice about buying the Essence and Delve tab.

Don't get hung up on them trying to exploit the whales with their cosmetic prices.

But these tabs... don't pass the smell test for me.

I did buy them, so maybe I'm part of the problem, but what gets me is how low effort they are.
Easy pass, just went to the youtube videos to downvote.
"
Wtf? I thought you said you wouldn't do this? Why not just expand our existing Currency etc tabs to store this stuff? Obvious cashGGGrab is obvious!

Why did they do this?
"
Of course, I'm buying them all anyway!

This is why.
There are two types of POE players:
1) Those who want to walk uphill both ways barefoot on broken glass wearing a blindfold
2) F*cking noobs

I identify as transnational Chinese. May I have access to their QOL features, please?
"
SkinnerSw33t wrote:
I don't know. I don't mind "supporting" GGG.

Didn't think twice about buying the Essence and Delve tab.

Don't get hung up on them trying to exploit the whales with their cosmetic prices.

But these tabs... don't pass the smell test for me.

I did buy them, so maybe I'm part of the problem, but what gets me is how low effort they are.

And the Delve and Essence tab are high effort?
VAC RGL RGI SOE DCC
Not falling for this cash grab, tyvm.
I will not spend single $ on Tencent / GGG ever again. This greed is so disgusting...
LOL, stop this madness! Or cosmetics no longer make money?? Seriously GGG
This feels like something current Bli$$ard or En Ma$$e or even EA would do. Pretty shameful considering there is room on both Fragment and Currency Tabs for more slots.
Hail Thor-show thy might, Let thunder roar and lightning strike! Hurl thy hammer into the fray, And let thine enemies know fear this day!
"
DaCurse wrote:
And the Delve and Essence tab are high effort?

Matter of perspective, I guess.

They're at least crafting realms that the average player interacts with a lot.

The Blight tab is mailed in. And no disrespect to the hardworking coders intended.
It's because of all the crybabies here and on reddit that GGG won't implement auto-sort with ctrl+click now.

If people are crying so much about these optional tabs (people say they are not needed but they are still crying about it), then there will be a lot more crying if auto-sort is ever implemented as you'd need to buy stash tabs to use them. Game would really be pay to win which will bring out these crybabies again in hordes as that will be a lot of convenience which you have to pay for.

Maybe if people stopped crying we could have better things.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info