Announcing the Blight, Metamorph and Delirium Stash Tabs

Last edited by Razis on Jun 25, 2020, 12:56:37 AM
Lol the good old days on D2 where we went to our stash to simply put away items.

Now, we have to get a PhD in stash management just to stash

The hell is going on at GGG's office is what I'd like to know
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019

"It looks like we broke something with 3.10.0. We don't know what it is yet." - Bex, March 16th, 2020
Last edited by girng on Jun 25, 2020, 2:41:49 AM
Sorry but what the heck?
Half of what goes into these new tabs should rightfully go into the currency/fragments tabs but instead of updating those you create new half empty tabs for some quick money grab?
Hope it's worth it, I'm 100% done supporting such a company with my money.
Last edited by deceitfulredeyes on Sep 14, 2021, 4:12:50 PM
Last edited by deceitfulredeyes on Sep 14, 2021, 5:10:05 PM
"
Also stop adding 20 new currency items and 20 new non equipment items you have to store every league. Just create a new mechanic that is fun... like the goddess pops out and does stuff gives bonus loot or buff or puzzle that drops existing loot and bam tons of fun.

Many people will always want new stuff in the game. Imagine what the game would be like now if they stopped adding new stuff to the game a while back. A game without:

- Breachstones
- Legion 4/5 ways
- Scarabs
- Anointments/oils
- Harbinger currencies/shards

That's a big no-no ( ͡° ʖ̯ ͡°)
The new tabs are useless for me same as the essence tab, so I don't care.
"
Aethilius wrote:
What about incubators?

don't worry for the cost of 100 points in the near future you can buy incubator tab as wel hahahah
Last edited by IzGuRbO4eN on Jun 25, 2020, 12:39:54 PM
Shameful, I cant believe I just gave you 90$. The very last ones as the things stand

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info