Announcing the Blight, Metamorph and Delirium Stash Tabs

yikes
I don't see why there is all this outrage. They're the same price as a Premium Tab, have the same functionality of a Premium Tab but you can stack and store a lot more stuff in them.

We just need the auto-sort feature implemented asap as scrolling through and sorting out items into 9 different tabs after each map is getting tedious.
poor decision
I hope you won't go in this direction.
Done with your crap.

Your decisions only make you look like fools, you have such a nice game, I've had my fun over the last 5 years or so, yet you manage to blow it up every single decision you make, your game is becoming boring, your greed shows even more.

Good luck getting crushed by blizzard, at least I know what to expect from them.
Last edited by Mukee on Jun 24, 2020, 10:21:36 AM
"
Snipemaster wrote:
Please GGG reconsider this, its still not too late...

They can't. If they put a mega tab with 3 of them combined that makes people that bought the single tabs cheated. They can't combine them somehow, people already bought them and placed items into them.

That wouldnt solve the issue either way. They said some thins, broke the promise. They are loosing faith of people that actually supported them because they believed in them as a company. Suddenly merging the tabs because they were caught doesn't solve it.

Worst part for me is that it's not like it's a whoopsie, they knew what they were doing. They make it unconvenient in purpose so that they can sell you the convenience, and that was the case for item drops for quite some time now.

It's just so blunt this time. They could have gone for a number of possible solutions which would be a bit more modest.

The important point is, at least to me, that people used to give them money because they believed in the company and in the game. It was beautiful, honestly. That was a truly amazing business model, very risky but it worked, somehow. Mostly because of people that you see that have like 10+ juiced up supporter titles. I used to feel that way, I'm no whale and I'm form a poor country on top of that, but I contributed what I found appriopriate for my wallet. Probably way too much.
Now I don't want to. I still want to play the game, I just won't support them out of good reasons like before, I might because I'm simply forced to in order to play the game enjoyably.

Notice that they are either so disconnected that they assumed that what they are doing is ok, or they knew and didn't give a ****. It's just not right for a magnitude of reasons, not gonna list that because we got like 50 pages worth of those already.

And btw GGG, I still wouldn't buy a tab which lets me store a few items that barely drop, either way. I'd rather buy some mtx or like 1 regular tab, if I was so starved for space. I would straight up give you money just because I like this league so much. Get it? Thats how it used to work. You're ruining it.

Do you think people that spent 1000s of $ on this game did it because they needed 1000s of $ worth of tabs...?

I'm honestly glad I gave you most of the money when 100% of it went straight your pockets instead of 40.

Last edited by Razis on Jun 24, 2020, 10:42:23 AM
++
I can see why they do this to generate income. Making sure, that every league will require a seperate tab, will ensure future income.

I still don't approve. There's better ways. And so far you've been doing great with cosmetics and even mystery boxes (which I fell for once, and never again).
This is business. This game generates income by making mtx. These tabs are still mtx... deal with it. It is what it is, this is not buy to play game.

Anyway, thanks GGG, i like these new tabs!
scam

just buy a quad nd have more space and easier management.
These look really efficiently bad. I'd pay 10 times more for a Quad League/currency tab. Flipping through these is gonna suck.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info