Announcing the Blight, Metamorph and Delirium Stash Tabs

Nice
Pathetic.

Becoming one of the laziest company's at this point in terms of actual mtx content and forcing qol issues.
Last edited by S0T0 on Jun 24, 2020, 9:56:21 AM
This has to be one of the worst things you've ever done, GGG.

Honestly, this time you have gone TOO FAR.

No respect whatsoever, especially for all us supporters for ~7 years now.

"Wealth in a game is measured by the amount of fun, joy and entertainment you can get out of it".
-Mythabril
Finally, after two leagues you will add a blight stash tab. I've decided that it never happened
big yikes but how chris announces it i dont think it was a GGG idea...
Last edited by Crazy1984 on Jun 24, 2020, 10:10:43 AM
Honestly, what makes me more mad is the fact that every league concept is now the same in a way.. new NPC, new splinters, new side area, etc. At every new trailer were a new NPC-voice is speaking I role my eyes.."again".

At this point I just want some kind of ONSLAUGHT-leauge. Somewhat different from private league mods of corse..

Time for a little backtrack!
Thanks for the lazy league, [Removed by Support], your [Removed by Support] balancing methods and your continued efforts of making hardcore unplayable. How's the Chinese cash though? Better than having a genuine player-base LOL. If only I could refund my support, looks like you guys never needed it.
Last edited by Lisa_GGG on Jun 24, 2020, 10:23:55 AM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
R.I.P. Harvest crafting. You were amazing for one league
Looks like the game has come a long way since I bought my first supporter pack. Guess we're all about $$$ now. And not just that, looks like there is more and more bloat added to the game. Takes more time to sort stuff into stash tabs now than completing a map.
"Fixing the endgame was hard - No matter how hard we buffed red maps, people would keep spamming Gorges.
So we turned Gorge into a red map"
Oh, so from now on every new league we have to buy a special stashtab for this league's items and currency?

Haha, it was the idea of your Chinese partners, I bet! Does not look like your idea at all.
Last edited by Natthy on Jun 24, 2020, 10:14:12 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info