Announcing the Blight, Metamorph and Delirium Stash Tabs

finally
"
Malephar wrote:
"
Socratessa wrote:
WoW so much hate in this topic.

I like the new tabs. Bought them directly when i saw the announcement.
$10 for those 3. Not a big deal.

I love to see all the comments. Especially the ones from anybody spending hundred of dollars on packs and complaining about just 100 points. Awsome.

Hopefully those will be expanded with the missing currency floating around.

Wonder wat will happen if 2.0 comes out.
If i have to buy those tabs again i will pass on 2.0

And remember free game, freedom of choice. You dont have to buy it.

That's because you're missing the point.

As someone who has spent THOUSANDS of dollars on this game, I am angry about these not a big deal tabs. It's not about the fucking money.

It's about GGG doing exactly what the said they wouldn't. It's about watching a game I love(d) slowly devolving into a game I don't. It's about player feedback not being listened to for months and months on end, just to end up ignoring it and consequently creating bigger problems.

The game is headed in a "freemium" mobile-esque direction. Maybe not p2w but sure as hell pay4convenience and as someone who has been here supporting the game since beta, that is infuriating.

And before you get bogged down on the "don't buy it if you don't like it angle" I will kindly remind you that we all also have opinions and just because they are opposite, they are still valid. I still play, and because I don't like where the game is headed, I voice it. As does anyone else who chooses to. Just because we are dissatisfied with a game doesn't mean we hate it, nor does it mean that we should stop playing. Though for me personally, my patience is running thin, and if the game continues on what seems to be its course, I absolutely will not hesitate to quit. I am already at the point where GGG will not receive another dollar from me until things change.

And one more re-post for good measure:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gM5SFgYbTaY&feature=youtu.be&t=14251

This is a great post. I would say that a lot of people posting, especially those of us that have sunk so much money into the game, do so because they care. For me, anniversary #8 is in 33 days. I didn't stick around for 8 years, buying a bunch of the packs, because I hate the game or GGG.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
This is a really bad move. I have to assume y'all don't realize just how strong a negative impact this has on the goodwill you've spent 8+ years cultivating. I won't be buying any more supporter packs until/unless there is a major course correction on this issue.
Hoesntly, very dissapointed in you. We dont need more tabs, it is extremely messy right now with all these additional league items and tabs. Will stop buying any more support packs until a fix is implemented.

Terrible decisions, shame on whoever thought its a good idea.
Now on days with any type of clear speed build, we spend the same amount of time clearing the maps as we spend breaking down loot in to diferent tabs. This is not cool at all.
Sells pay to win stashtabs (lolnotpay2win even though you literally need all that space to store all the crap)

sells predatory gambling boxes making money off the backs of the mentally vulnerable

$160 supporter pack comes with a shitty dishcloth of the atlas map
IGN Bow_Virginity_Broken
Nope
I don't think this is the right way to monetize the game.
From a business perspective, obviously you want to make money.
But from a gamer perspective, this is sending an "out of touch with the player base" message.
Please don't start this trend of "league tabs"
You need to modify the stash fundamentally to make room or let us make room for league items.
You just need to give premium tabs an option to divide the slots, and let us decide what those slots take.
Currency slots for premium tabs 2020
Stash tabs should be bought with in game currency for the game to be free to play. Come on, there is already a ton of revenue from MTXs and lootboxes

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info