Announcing the Blight, Metamorph and Delirium Stash Tabs

finally!! thank you.. btw, why blight stash is 100 points but others go for 40?
All my builds: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1830178
This is getting out of hand. Why not update the existing premium tabs to hold these currency/crafting items?

Fundamentally, it's time for GGG to relook their currency/crafting options currently in the game. Ever since the game started, we have been adding more of these special items to the point of bloating the entire game. It's not sustainable at this rate as we will need to create special tabs every league. and it gives players the illusion of choice. Sure, we have a lot more items such as essence, fossils, shards, oils, fragments to keep us entertained, but some of these options is just a fresh coat of paint on existing items. Take for instance fossils and essence. You get the idea. There should be a renewed focus in trying to integrate existing mechanics instead of creating new items just for the sake of new leagues.
Looking good :)

It's nice that there is such an option. Maybe will buy some who knows :)
absolutely not...
Please GGG reconsider this, its still not too late... put all 3 tabs in 1 tab and sell it for 5$ i would immediately buy it.. but as it is its not consumer friendly and i cant support this... please dont wait it out before it does irreparable damage to your reputation.
These 3 could have easily been added to one tab. Having a premium tab for each league is ridiculous.

Also make that damn auto-move-to-proper-stash-tab button already.
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
Those dont make me want to replace my single normal tab holding all those things. I dont mind about QoL stuff in the shop and also like to buy such, but I hardly see a benefit of having those three new tabs instead of just one normal. Maybe if youre hording organs.
Why Betrayal scarabs and Legion splinters got updated into the Fragment tab, but oils, catalysts, and simulacrum splinters need a separate tab each, if they are exactly the same: currencies and fragments?

The logical solution here should have been to add subtabs into the Fragment tab (like the Unique tab) to store all those currencies and fragments, and allow us to search blighted maps in the map stash tab.

Or if you want to monetize this QoL, then you should have made a single new tab called "League Stash Tab" with multiple subtabs for each league.

The new league specific stash tabs are not only absurdly greedy and contradict what Chris/GGG said in recent past, but the worst part of it is that the new stash tabs doesn't help at all to solve the stash bloat/management problem. Instead they make it WORSE.
Guys I get you're a company and money has to be made, but I was under the impression that the currency will fit in a single tab, silly me, right?
! Upgrade Old Stashtabs make it happen or lower the damn prices its getting out of hand ... more more more

" Careful GGG, your Tencent is showing. "

Last edited by ReizgaS on Jun 24, 2020, 7:40:27 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info