Announcing the Blight, Metamorph and Delirium Stash Tabs

we can understand that you need support ggg, but like you see in the comments, the gamers are not stupid, so you must manage it correctly, solution:

1) all the fragments maps must be with the map stash tab, cause all are maps, so there must be together.

2) if you make a effort and the job correctly, you will see that you can put all the : essences + scarabs + fossils + oils + catalysts, in the same stash tab... so why make 1 of each ? money ok, but just don't exagerated, be intelligent how you will manage it, cause it will make angry the people instead of make them happy.

3) there so many chars, builds and tests, all the gems for all the chars and tests use many places, we keep always a stock of many gems for change builds and make tests, why since all these years that the games exist, there no yet a stash tab for gems ? so it's good to make a gems stash tab, it's not hard, it will work like the maps stash tab for exemple, but for put the gems.

4) remember ggg, ok for support you, but make the things intelligent and manage it correctly, have a good day !
Last edited by DragonPhoenyxx on Jun 24, 2020, 12:10:35 PM
"
HazaRdReborN wrote:
and ps, how have you been playing all this time without these tabs?

has it been possible?

it has?

then clearly these are not as crucial to the gameplay.

I mean, I support them with buying stash tabs but even I find little reason to buy them since I can manage all my stuff already. So its even more silly to complain about something that is completely a luxury after a point. Kind of like your character portrait borders..... its a luxury. You don't need it.

Move on now.

even if this 3 tabs arent necessary if they release a tab for each league after a year you have 4 extra tabs after two year 8 and so on... trying to maintain all this without paying any tabs with base 4 tabs is impossible and poe will basically stop gaining new players because new players will take a look at how much money they have to spend buying all this tabs and will be like "im out"...
sigh
pathetic
Now we know the reason, why Synthesis did not go core: no specific items. And where, for the love of Kuduku, are my Incursion and Breach tabs? I'm getting sick of having all these vials of something and blessings cluttering my other stash tabs!

I have time writing this because my char is stuck in a map because the portal tells me I can't join any instances.
there are already loot boxes and like the highest priced cosmetics i ever seen
and, apparently, this is not enough
dead game
bring back 3.13
"
BKazooie wrote:
I love custom currency tabs for the organization but until some sort of autosort or other QoL is implemented I'm done spending money on them.

This please, having to go through a dozen tabs to organize everything with every trip to town is frustrating.
Why are you all complaining?

You basically can play the game for free with no pay to win

You do not need to buy the tabs if you do not like them.

It is not like someone is forcing you to buy them.

They are only 8,80€ together so just buy 1 less pack of cigarettes or 5 less beer at the weekend and you can buy them if you want.

I myself like the new tabs because I like to have things separted and ordered nicely.

All the people that think they should get everything for free all the time....
Oh more tabs that could be done together....I didn't expect...wow...
I'll post this again since it makes sense lol

You know what would have been useful since you can't stack the damn things? An INCUBATOR tab since they are now unbelievably more common now than they were before Delirium league.

Anywhoooooo... You could have made Simulacrum Splinters and Simulacrums able to be put into the current FRAGMENT tab.

Thennnnnnn you could have just combined the Metamorph and Blight tabs into one.

Thennnnn that would have let us use the empty tabs in the CURRENCY stash to store the Charged, Enriched and Pure Breachstones that have no specific tab to put them in like their normal counterparts do.

Alsoooooo you could easily add a button to the stash that allows us to stash ALL items from our inventory into our stash and it auto stores them in their specified tabs. Like it would take maps from our inventory and put them in the map tab, currency from our inventory and put them in the currency tab, Fossils from out inventory and put them in the Delve tab etc etc..

EVERYONE just wants QUALITY OF LIFE in the game, Is that too much to ask for?

Ohh and let's not forget the Incursion Vials, Blessings from Breachstones and the Prophecies since there's a good chunk of Prophecies actually worth using still in game tbh.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info