Announcing the Blight, Metamorph and Delirium Stash Tabs

disgusting.
"
dachoppa wrote:
"
SaiyanZ wrote:
I don't see why there is all this outrage. They're the same price as a Premium Tab, have the same functionality of a Premium Tab but you can stack and store a lot more stuff in them.

We just need the auto-sort feature implemented asap as scrolling through and sorting out items into 9 different tabs after each map is getting tedious.

two reasons:

1) people expected currency/fragment/etc tabs to be future proof. for some time, ggg added new items to these tabs. harbinger currencies and conqueror exalts, scarabs (even though they are not fragments, idk), etc.

2) chris said (at exilecon) that they will not make a currency tab #2, but instead will integrate currencies (and similar items) into their respective tabs.

and the tabs are super empty or not necessary like metamorph organ storage. it comes off as a cash grab by creating a problem with item/currency bloat and then selling a solution for it that isn't even good. it also makes loot sorting even more tedious by having to go into more tabs.

If you don't need a tab like the Metamorph one then just don't buy it. Simple. I play a lot of Standard so I have a lot of organs. They were taking up most space of a normal tab which cost me 30 points. So now I have that old tab free again to use. So this "upgrade" only cost me 10 points or $1.

There is also a limit of things that can fit into a tab and still be visible and easily clickable. Shrinking the size of everything in the currency tab to fit in a bunch of other stuff has other problems. A lot of people don't like quad tabs because things are too small. Do this to the currency tab that everyone uses and watch a much bigger outrage follow.

"
Elemenz wrote:

Pay for less space, to upgrade items within the stash without having to walk to a vendor WHICH SHOULD BE A GIVEN BY DEFAULT QOL FEATURE.....

Hyeeah.... no thanks.

Big brain is actually small brain. If you put all those things in the left tab into a normal tab, they will take up more space than the things on the right tab. Tab would be full or almost full.
"
crushburn wrote:
Why are you all complaining?

You basically can play the game for free with no pay to win

You do not need to buy the tabs if you do not like them.

It is not like someone is forcing you to buy them.

They are only 8,80€ together so just buy 1 less pack of cigarettes or 5 less beer at the weekend and you can buy them if you want.

I myself like the new tabs because I like to have things separted and ordered nicely.

All the people that think they should get everything for free all the time....

You're not the brightest mind,are you?
After 50+ pages of people explaining why they don't like these tabs,you understood it's because they are not free?
Anyone surprised by this scam is new or deluded or oblivious.
Too much censorship that you never even see. Totally removed posts and silenced accounts across all communities. https://www.youtube.com/@Innomen
Path of Stash Tabs.
Meanwhile in other news post:

"Existing Tabs are being updated as much as possible with new slots for items that should go in them. As I mentioned at ExileCon, we don't want to add a second Currency Tab. You've seen the expansions to the Currency Tab, Fragment Tab and Map Tab over time, and as we continue to add more items in future expansions, we aim to find room for them in the appropriate tabs"
"
phxn wrote:
I do wonder when this cycle of new loot > stash tabs is going to end.

I hope they re-think their model for PoE2. It's becoming a little silly the amount of loot that is in the game as this point.

I agree with you here. The game has become quite cluttered honestly. It is nice to have diverse ways to get items and craft but when each of these ways results in more items being added it becomes a mess.

That said,no matter what direction the game takes, there will always be those that come to play the game and those who come to complain about every little detail in a FREE TO PLAY game. I have yet to find a better free to play game out there.
Last edited by bodierox on Jun 24, 2020, 1:51:59 PM
Blizz would get a hardon by watching it's only competitor for D4 making such stupid mistakes.

Also no, I'm not a blizz fanboy, I enjoyed PoE while I could, but this game has suffered so many stupid decisions over the last leagues that I just couldn't play anymore.
Last edited by Mukee on Jun 24, 2020, 1:55:16 PM
This Delirium Tab looks so empty, I was hoping for some new tab to stash oils, delirium orbs and organs but do they realy needed add 3 different tabs instead just 1?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info