Vulkan unplayable issue - Big black squares on the screen

Any update on this? started experiencing this issue from time to time, only when specific mobs where on the screen, but right now they appear just half the time. Just hoped that the last patch addressed this issue... I hate the expression, but the game is right now unplayable for me...

*EDIT: Removing all mtx skins (armour, helmet, boots, weapon, etc) removed the black square above the character, black squares above random mobs still persist but at least you can move away from them

*EDIT2: screenshot + bug report https://imgur.com/a/WNcwrd2
Last edited by DaniCm85 on Jul 3, 2020, 11:14:01 AM
I've got the same problem, after refund point in "No Witnesses" the black squares disappear. I quess Vulkan have the same problems with other ingame effects like Elusive ;/
necro the thread
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
Nothing in 3.11.1b about this...
Got the same bug, removing my mtx chestpiece fixed it for me...
all we can do is press F. This is fcking annoying. Worst leauge ever with many bugs and crashes.
Same problem happening when Blood and Sand Aura activates with vulkan.
necro the thread
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
I had the same problem. I have singled out my weapon effects seem to be causing it. When i remove them, so far, its not happening. I also have an Nvidia and just upgraded the drivers. Ill try reverting back.
Yeah, I started getting this issue after the most recent patch with vulkan. I'm playing dual poet's pen spellslinger triple VD necro and the black square blinks on and off every time my spellslinger procs. So it has a strobe effect of turning on and off. It's really weird.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info