Vulkan unplayable issue - Big black squares on the screen

This problem might be caused by graphic drivers..

I didn't have this problem at all until recently, right after I upgraded my graphics drivers.

And I'm currently using the vulkan beta drivers. I went from 443.15 drivers to 451.74. Maybe the changelogs of the updates can help you guys. https://developer.nvidia.com/vulkan-driver
its same problem for me...
Don't have this issue for most of the time.

Only today in Wharf Map (and was Warlord citadel ), already Bloom slight setting, still too bright in this map, and occasionally fleshing black box that go away after a few second. I don't think it is hardware or driver problem. I don't have mtx on. It seem due to some game asset they are code properly with new bloom (as mention by Chris, artificial adding light particle is past tense) some may be not...

Driver: Nvidia July driver for 20 series

other setting: shadow play on

----
edit: seem it is not permanent black box for me , i am not running dxdiag yet
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
Last edited by neohongkong on Jul 21, 2020, 7:19:38 AM
Using Vulkan renderer, every time Plaguebringer activates/refreshes the black squares start popping up.

Switching to directX fixes the problem.
I saw someone said that it can be fixed by downgrade nvidia version but I dont know exactly what version works for it.
I downgraded to 446.14 and stopped having the black box issue. I double checked by upgrading and downgrading drivers and confirmed that this solved the problem for me.

The newer drivers I tried were 451.85 and 451.67, which both still had the problem. Unfortunately all versions (old and new) still have the flashing green/yellow/blue cinderswallow bloom bug, but it's tolerable for now until a fix is released.
I do not run any MTX.

https://pastebin.com/KXg7H9Kf

It seems to happen with certain enemies and or skills. I have a buddy with 19 auras and he is just a black box when we play together.
It's been doing that for Frost shield too sad really
I'm having the same issue on Both Vulcan and DX11 since the beginning of the league... Ofc I've tried everything and my drives are up to date and all.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info