Vulkan unplayable issue - Big black squares on the screen

The invisible objects bug is definitely still occuring.
"
Its the latest NVIDIA drivers which caused it, rolling back my drivers to the last one fixed it completely.

BTW, your "latest" driver is May one

I already downloaded June one just for testing . Don't try it yourself
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
Is this being fixed soon?
Hey all,

Sorry for the trouble, we're still looking into this.
Any update on this?
"
Reithan wrote:
Any update on this?

You can call for action in reddit and ask everyone suffered send ONE pm (with dxdiag of course) to GGG staff to see there is any update.

Also, it is night in NZ. Another day another week and lots of day 1 bug
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
Last edited by neohongkong on Jun 26, 2020, 6:26:17 AM
Try unequipping your MTX. My black squares(different source) disappeared when i stripped the mtx of. (Vaal temple map, door transition, current red supporter pack)
This may be multiple pieces of MTX, but for me it was the Insatiable Malice Gloves.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_XU2WpaUJt0&

dxdiag: https://pastebin.com/gTLieYHY
graphic driver version 451.48 (06/24/2020)
Last edited by fallensinner on Jun 26, 2020, 7:32:49 AM
I put off my insiatiable boots, and it seems to fix it. Same if i delete my ascendency plaguebringer, it fix it.
I just updated my Nvidia drivers to the latest version, and now these black boxes appear. It did not happen with the version that I previously had. Rolling back drivers might work for some people. I did have invisible monsters and stuff like that on the older driver. Pick your poison I guess.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info