Harvest could be worst league ever?

A league made for mafias, RMT and botters? What could go wrong?
[quote="Orbaal"][b][u]This is a PvE game, not PvP.[/u][/b][/quote]
Funny how we have the same topic every league. Harvest is kinda meh, not the best but also not the worst. Making garden is kinda annoying but you need to do it just once for the whole 3 months. Crafts are cool but once you get items they get pointless. Its better then delirium for sure. I bet next one will also be some glorified strongbox where you touch a thing and spawn mobs, GGG seems to alternate between complex and braindead leagues.
ppl dont get it

CRAFTING killing arpg

arpg means hunt and loot

crafting is mostly for mmorpg

but yes arpg must have crafting systems but not take over loot hunting

sry cant explain with broken english but this not cool ARPG
One thing is for sure. Even Synthesis, Delirium, Blight were considered bad leagues and later regarded as great after 1 month of patches,even some of them amongst the all time favorites. Something that doesn't happen and surely wont, no matter what, with Harvest. It wasn´t that broken, Chris,... it wasn't that fun GGG.
Last edited by ArisFuser on Jul 5, 2020, 7:53:48 AM
"
kuciol wrote:
Funny how we have the same topic every league

I can tell you with absolute certainty that every league does not have a thread discussing if its the worst league ever, with 40k views and 500 posts.
this topic does come up every league but i think we can all agree that harvest is by far worse than other leagues where people complained. harvest IS THE worst league to date
"
ArisFuser wrote:
One thing is for sure. Even Synthesis, Delirium, Blight were considered bad leagues and later regarded as great after 1 month of patches,even some of them amongst the all time favorites. Something that doesn't happen and surely wont, no matter what, with Harvest. It wasn´t that broken, Chris,... it wasn't that fun GGG.

Blight was the best league so far, it was easy to understand, highly rewarding and a new mechanic. Performance wise, many had issues though!

Delirium was terrible and still is, having to back track is never fun and its performance was the worst I ever encountered.

Synthesis was too complicated and about speed, this can´t work well.

Harvest is fun, but too hard to understand and it´s bugged so badly, that seeds don´t grow at all even though all requirements are met. Performance is bad as well, Vulkan that gave nice performance boost, is no longer doing that and textures are missing from monsters, that´s just no fun anymore.
"
yamface wrote:
"
kuciol wrote:
Funny how we have the same topic every league

I can tell you with absolute certainty that every league does not have a thread discussing if its the worst league ever, with 40k views and 500 posts.

Yea sure the magnitude varies but there always is one. The most hated one was betreyal i believe. But thats not the point. The point is there will always be tons of players that hate the league, poeple that like leagues dont come to forums to tell how awesome it is, they play. I can certainly say that if league is more complex then "touch this glowing bs to spawn mobs" it will be more hated, thats just sad reality of PoEs playerbase.
It does come up every league which is frankly a giant problem that needs fixing too. However Harvest is being shown to be worse, it's not this bad every league.
LoL! 50 pages of "worst league ever" (think Comic Book Guy). It's funny that a game that peaked years ago is still argued over so much today.

"This isn't the arpg we're looking for. Move along... move along". No one is forcing you to play.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info