[3.20] 🌿 Devon's Blooming Flicker 🌿 | Most content viable | Decent starter | 8M DPS

Just tested flicker strike with "alberon boots" strength stacking build, and its very strong. Kinda want to make a strength stacking raider now) You can also use Relica Frosbreath mace with shockwave, instead of melee splash with it.
Last edited by Zloberik on Oct 25, 2020, 1:59:07 PM
heya just wondering if this build is capable of running blighted maps and if so what tiers? cheers and thanks!
Why is there both Vaal Ancestral Protector and normal Ancestral Protector in there?
"
WolfEye659 wrote:
Why is there both Vaal Ancestral Protector and normal Ancestral Protector in there?

Vaal Ancestral Warchief*
And that's because you can use the vaal version of the warchief and the regular protector at the same time.
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"The Emperor beckons and the world attends." -Izaro
"Shine boldly so that all may find you when the night falls." -Izaro
been using this build as my second character this league, and so far, so good! spent about 1.5ex on gear so far, working towards an assassin's mark ring and a 6 link chest now.

a few suggestions for other players: vaal grace has helped a lot with the tougher rituals, since i'm not near enough to the dodge cap with the budget gear. missing hinekora's and atziri's step, for example, since i can't afford to drop my rare boots/neck due to resistances. level 2 enlighten is enough for your aura set imo, and worth it to keep all your passive effects going. i also found that using a quicksilver flask felt a bit overkill, so i replaced it for a jade flask to help shore up my relatively lower evasion.

for the author, why did you take out the points from tribal fury, the "strike skills target 1 additional nearby enemy" node? you mentioned it being great earlier in the thread, but it's currently not in the POB. if you combine this with a hydrosphere placed on top of the boss, you actually splash off the hydrosphere with melee splash, making it like a 60% more damage multiplier! and you can't flicker to the sphere so you aren't risking losing frenzy charge gen or anything. hydrosphere also makes it easy to stack frenzy charges if you run frenzy as well, but gem slots are already pretty tight, haha.

also, do you have any advice for helping with desyncs? i use lockstep but i desync a few times per map. haven't died to it yet, but it's rather disorienting
"
Typhy wrote:
for the author, why did you take out the points from tribal fury, the "strike skills target 1 additional nearby enemy" node? you mentioned it being great earlier in the thread, but it's currently not in the POB. if you combine this with a hydrosphere placed on top of the boss, you actually splash off the hydrosphere with melee splash, making it like a 60% more damage multiplier! and you can't flicker to the sphere so you aren't risking losing frenzy charge gen or anything. hydrosphere also makes it easy to stack frenzy charges if you run frenzy as well, but gem slots are already pretty tight, haha.

also, do you have any advice for helping with desyncs? i use lockstep but i desync a few times per map. haven't died to it yet, but it's rather disorienting

I removed it because it was killing things very far away. So far that the things Flicker would usually flick to and keep traveling would end preemptively and just leave me stranded. But if you don't mind using your movement speed or movements skills by all means allocate it. I just wanted to move mostly with my flicker. You know, hold right click and let Jesus take the wheel. Tribal Fury kills that.

As for lockstep, that's the best we get :/ I know it desyncs but every flicker build will have that prob unfortunately. As long as the game is online only it'll remain most likely.
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
According to the PoB, switching to the Cluster Jewel tree will give you less DPS, less health, less evasion etc... is there something im missing since the non-cluster jewel tree seems better?
"
Jurgen_man wrote:
According to the PoB, switching to the Cluster Jewel tree will give you less DPS, less health, less evasion etc... is there something im missing since the non-cluster jewel tree seems better?

Gives you the Jewel that provides a LOT of regen :D
And ofc additional benefits from the cluster nodes if you roll decent ones.
But most importantly Devastator that will provide a benefit comparable to an explody chest.
"
devon752 wrote:
"
Jurgen_man wrote:

Gives you the Jewel that provides a LOT of regen :D
And ofc additional benefits from the cluster nodes if you roll decent ones.
But most importantly Devastator that will provide a benefit comparable to an explody chest.

Ah ok gotcha, thanks for the reply
From what I understand, if your not using perfect form, you shouldn't use arctic armor due to mana issues. Since that leaves a socket free, what should I socket instead? The PoB didn't show me anything.
Also this has been a ton of fun to play. Listening to Eurobeat while desyncing from intense speed just feels right.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info