[3.20] 🌿 Devon's Blooming Flicker 🌿 | Most content viable | Decent starter | 8M DPS

HEllo, nice guide! i liked a lot!
SO, how you use all of this buffs? Cause if i use flesh and stone, Pride, Dread Banner and Precision, i cannot use artic armour.
Are u stay changing the buffs?
Thanks !

Edit: i saw after at lvl 100 more efficiency reservation xD
Last edited by vinibsan on Jan 17, 2023, 9:37:07 PM
Hey, I really this build and your guide. Unfortunately I'm really not good at crafting stuff so do you perhaps have a guide on how to craft an Aspect of the Cat ring?
"
vinibsan wrote:
HEllo, nice guide! i liked a lot!
SO, how you use all of this buffs? Cause if i use flesh and stone, Pride, Dread Banner and Precision, i cannot use artic armour.
Are u stay changing the buffs?
Thanks !

Edit: i saw after at lvl 100 more efficiency reservation xD

Arctic Armour if you are using arctic armour chestpiece.
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"The Emperor beckons and the world attends." -Izaro
"Shine boldly so that all may find you when the night falls." -Izaro
Repeated Flicker Strike attacks will not consume an additional Frenzy charge.
https://www.poewiki.net/wiki/Multistrike_Support
"
Repeated Flicker Strike attacks will not consume an additional Frenzy charge.
https://www.poewiki.net/wiki/Multistrike_Support

Correct.
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"The Emperor beckons and the world attends." -Izaro
"Shine boldly so that all may find you when the night falls." -Izaro
This looks like a fun build I'm going to try. Your guide (especially the pob) is one of the most beginning-player-friendly I've found so far. Thanks!
I think I found a way to make this viable for the new league with the mana nerfs. Champion of the Cause and Revelry. Sure you are missing some points in other spots, but those let us run the auras while buffing the non-curse ones. Maybe this can be applied to other flickerstrike variants too.
I think this guide is kinda bad. No guiding through the Acts, etc. I went on the path of building and I understand absolutely nothing. Lots of different skills with no guidance on what to focus on or maybe I just don't get it. Spectral Helix maybe in Crucible is shit but even if it was good, man wth is that awful skill?! I ended up finding something about poisonous concoction and that worked a lot better because Spectral Helix wasn't doing any damage or it took a long time to kill anything.

Would love a touch up on this guide and an update to the current league if you can man. Just really hard to follow through this one
Yea this build is probably pretty hard to follow for anyone who doesn't have an idea of what they are doing already. Leveling was super rough with Perforate and Spectral Helix until you can actually start using Flicker and even then it still a bit of effort to get it rolling. This is not really a build for new players. It probably doesn't help that this build is out of date and not updated for crucible league yet.
Don't let that discourage you from powering through the harder part of getting this build rolling, once the build starts coming into its own it eventually becomes a map wiping monster, just don't expect bosses to be painless in the late game it is definitely not a build for bossing though I am sure it can clear all that content.
"
BMVagabond wrote:
Yea this build is probably pretty hard to follow for anyone who doesn't have an idea of what they are doing already. Leveling was super rough with Perforate and Spectral Helix until you can actually start using Flicker and even then it still a bit of effort to get it rolling. This is not really a build for new players. It probably doesn't help that this build is out of date and not updated for crucible league yet.
Don't let that discourage you from powering through the harder part of getting this build rolling, once the build starts coming into its own it eventually becomes a map wiping monster, just don't expect bosses to be painless in the late game it is definitely not a build for bossing though I am sure it can clear all that content.

Yeah, rough is an understatement lol. I got the Terminus Est and that helped a bit. I'm at lv 60 and it's still hard. Gems are all over the place in this guide so I'm probably using the wrong buffs and whatnot hahah

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info