[3.20] 🌿 Devon's Blooming Flicker 🌿 | Most content viable | Decent starter | 8M DPS

"
Nores wrote:
Hey, is it just me or this build struggle to get to 5k life?, I can barely reach 4k, yes my gear is shitty but i dont see how i will be able to reach anything close to 5k with the uniques etc.
Yep, just focus on your dodge/evasion more.
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"The Emperor beckons and the world attends." -Izaro
"Shine boldly so that all may find you when the night falls." -Izaro
Hi, Thank for the build! This was starter build for this league and I have never enjoyed and played this long in a single league.

I have now reached what I think the max on the build, 5.5 mil DPS and 4.977 life.

Its so much fun, its fast and I had no issues in delve with flicker. I am just afraid that in the next league, it will not be as easy to craft those insane items.

Please have a look at the build in PoB: https://pastebin.com/DX6gMj80

The gear is somewhere around 50ex?

"
ProCircus wrote:
Hi, Thank for the build! This was starter build for this league and I have never enjoyed and played this long in a single league.

I have now reached what I think the max on the build, 5.5 mil DPS and 4.977 life.

Its so much fun, its fast and I had no issues in delve with flicker. I am just afraid that in the next league, it will not be as easy to craft those insane items.

Please have a look at the build in PoB: https://pastebin.com/DX6gMj80

The gear is somewhere around 50ex?

Haha, glad you like it :D
Also very nice gear my dude, (all of the gear is near perfect and amulet is 9% instead of 10% xD)
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
Pretty nice build, I haven't touched Uber Elder but it seems to do all content without too much difficulty. I have around 4M DPS with 6k life, for a 15 ex budget (gear is worth more but I also crafted some things I bought thanks to the garden for free). The main difference with the original build is the Farrul's fur, it gives so much useful things and never felt the need for a frenzy on hit chest, mana was more an issue than charges.

I also got rid of the atziri's steps, since elusise on crit is straight up better, and Hinekora's sight. I already have 100% to hit without, and going from 65/65 to 75/75 didn't feel worth the dps and life loss.

Next upgrade will probably be awakened gems, then the gloves.

"
Frugalité wrote:
Pretty nice build, I haven't touched Uber Elder but it seems to do all content without too much difficulty. I have around 4M DPS with 6k life, for a 15 ex budget (gear is worth more but I also crafted some things I bought thanks to the garden for free). The main difference with the original build is the Farrul's fur, it gives so much useful things and never felt the need for a frenzy on hit chest, mana was more an issue than charges.

I also got rid of the atziri's steps, since elusise on crit is straight up better, and Hinekora's sight. I already have 100% to hit without, and going from 65/65 to 75/75 didn't feel worth the dps and life loss.

Next upgrade will probably be awakened gems, then the gloves.

Wow, Farruls fur is actually really good for this build, you probably haven't noticed the need for frenzy on hit since farruls fur maxes you out every 4 seconds or so. Will add it as a really excellent option in the guide. Everything else you did is also great, I just went for the cheaper alternatives I suppose. Thumbs up my dude.
Hey, will you update the build for Heist league?
"
RucaMalvado wrote:
Yes. Today or tomorrow.
"
devon752 wrote:
"
RucaMalvado wrote:
Yes. Today or tomorrow.

Thanks a lot, really enjoyed playing this build last league.
Planning to league start with this. POB link currently down, I'm sure this will be fixed when you update. Thanks a lot!
"
SirTravis wrote:
Planning to league start with this. POB link currently down, I'm sure this will be fixed when you update. Thanks a lot!

Just checked, works fine. Check if you're using PoB community fork.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info