[3.20] 🌿 Devon's Blooming Flicker 🌿 | Most content viable | Decent starter | 8M DPS

Hello i have been following your guide for some time now. I finnaly got my hands on the farrul's fur. Is it more worth to run avatar of the veil with this setup or better stay with Avatar of the Slaughter?
Last edited by Arigato2197 on May 6, 2021, 12:07:55 PM
"
Arigato2197 wrote:
Hello i have been following your guide for some time now. I finnaly got my hands on the farrul's fur. Is it more worth to run avatar of the veil with this setup or better stay with Avatar of the Slaughter?

Avatar of the Veil only gives you immunity to ailments and phasing. If this was an elemental build sure, then exposure would be more beneficial but here Avatar of Slaughter is more damage. Also pretty sure you're not gonna be able to sustain your frenzies with just Farruls.
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"The Emperor beckons and the world attends." -Izaro
"Shine boldly so that all may find you when the night falls." -Izaro
Hello,
im trying to play this build on PS4 but the desync is heavy on that. Is there possible use same build and swap Flicker for example to Cyclone?
Or how do you do with flicker mines?
Ty 4 guide. What is profit use farrul's fur triumphant lamellar without farrul helmet?
I started this league with raider fostblades but didn't like it that much, then saw your build and salvaged what I could from the last build and I regret nothing. I love it, thank you for it.
Last edited by Susaco on May 29, 2021, 9:40:53 PM
"
Susaco wrote:
I started this league with raider fostblades but didn't like it that much, then saw your build and salvaged what I could from the last build and I regret nothing. I love it, thank you for it.

I'm glad to hear it and ty for checking it out :D
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
hello thanks for the guide, levelling a character for this now.

quick question, if using Farrul's Fur, does anything change apart from getting and using aspect of the cat?

thanks

edit: another question, looking at poe ninja, like 95% of all the raiders playing flicker are doing some sort of ele conversion, mainly cold, do u have any opinions on this vs pure phys?

sorry if dumb question, i am noob
Last edited by tiredperson1 on May 27, 2021, 8:52:55 AM
"
tiredperson1 wrote:

quick question, if using Farrul's Fur, does anything change apart from getting and using aspect of the cat?

thanks

edit: another question, looking at poe ninja, like 95% of all the raiders playing flicker are doing some sort of ele conversion, mainly cold, do u have any opinions on this vs pure phys?

You could also use an Unset ring with aspect of the cat on it so you can socket it with lvl1 less duration. That way you'll have frenzy charges all of the time and they'll replenish faster.

As for the elemental version probably has slightly better clear because of the shatters and whatnot. As far as damage/survivability goes they're pretty much the same. The ele version also might have a slightly higher ceiling but this one is probably 3x cheaper compared to the ele version.
"
devon752 wrote:
"
tiredperson1 wrote:

thanks

You could also use an Unset ring with aspect of the cat on it so you can socket it with lvl1 less duration. That way you'll have frenzy charges all of the time and they'll replenish faster.

As for the elemental version probably has slightly better clear because of the shatters and whatnot. As far as damage/survivability goes they're pretty much the same. The ele version also might have a slightly higher ceiling but this one is probably 3x cheaper compared to the ele version.

Thanks for the reply, I think I will stick with pure phys 2h flicker, maybe when I have hundreds of ex in another league I can attempt to follow the top builds on poe ninja haha.

I took your advice with the ring, it is glorious, with farruls fur, I have perma max frenzy, it refreshes before they run out, thank you for that too.

I am wondering what I can replace in my gear to get good resistances, my helmet was also just something temporary that I had in my stash.

Do you think I could replace the neck, or is something about it super mandatory?

I'm gonna edit this post when I figure out how people are linking gear without full pob.

Edit:

I'm gonna get a jewel to prevent corrupted blood and change the diamond flask to warding, and I dropped the phasing flask 'cause I get that from aspect of the cat (but I don't know if this is viable later on, if I need that dodge).

I'm 41% fire, -17% cold, 67% lightning res, I don't know if I can get res cap with just changing helmet, so I was thinking to try change amulet too and fill in the rest with 1 or 2 jewels.

It's still early days I am low level and mapping is fine (super fun)

Any feedback from you greatly appreciated!

Edit 2 (changed some flasks and got a cheap wep):

probably gonna have to get a helm with giga resists and well idk! haha i suck
Last edited by tiredperson1 on May 28, 2021, 3:11:56 PM
Really enjoying this build. Thank you!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info