[3.20] 🌿 Devon's Blooming Flicker 🌿 | Most content viable | Decent starter | 8M DPS

For defensives how do you feel about ward? I did some testing and it seems even when you are constantly getting hit it recharges after 5 seconds guaranteed.
"
devon752 wrote:
"
iceynotnicey wrote:
What's the key to this build for damage output if you are severely lacking? Like what to prioritize at the stage between leveling gear and your end game game.

As it is for any attack based build. The weapon.

What would be the example of weapon, and other necessary stuff we need, to do map bosses comfortably on t14-16? Id like some goal to focus on while im toxic rain - would like to reroll to flicker strike as soon as flickering is not pain but enjoyable.
I dropped arctic armour for blood rage, it feels a lot better for me.
I have an open suffix on my chest and I was thinking for going aspect of the cat. With an enlighten the mana should fit. My question is, does anybody has an experience with aspect of the cat on flicker? Is it usefull or not?
this might be a dumb question, but according to PoB, the endgame tree without cluster jewels seems to perform better (at least in terms of total dps after everything is said and done)

whats the preferred order of these trees and which would you use? I might just be reading it wrong too.

edit: also, the ascendancy points change - just want to know more about what the intended order here is (and the thought process behind the ascendancy change)
Last edited by kaara_raven on Aug 6, 2021, 11:38:29 PM
"
kaara_raven wrote:
this might be a dumb question, but according to PoB, the endgame tree without cluster jewels seems to perform better (at least in terms of total dps after everything is said and done)

whats the preferred order of these trees and which would you use? I might just be reading it wrong too.

edit: also, the ascendancy points change - just want to know more about what the intended order here is (and the thought process behind the ascendancy change)

The cluster one has the option of getting mana leech there and more importantly has the Devastator notable which gives you explody things. That's it.

As for the ascendancy I changed it back (forgot to after messing around with those 2). Honestly Quartz infusion is equally good to Avatar of the chase. A nice comparison would be QI = 100% defense, AotC = 50% defense + 50% offense
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"The Emperor beckons and the world attends." -Izaro
"Shine boldly so that all may find you when the night falls." -Izaro
Hey everyone!
First of all, i'm newbish. I haven't done lots of endgame content and i'm not familiar with build making.
I love Flicker skill and this build is perfect. Show a lot of damages and movements.

I would love to have your input on my AtonFlick character this league. I've just recently changed some things to help me survive a bit, but i feel like i'm doing a lot less damage than before and even before it wasn't like that great. I've compared both my PoB and the build one and can't see exactly why i'm missing about 3.5+Million dps. I've spent like 3-4 exalts and items doesn't look that far from the original. Of course i dont have a 600+ dps sword yet, but i dont feel like its just that. Also, i changed 2-3 things like dash because i prefer leap slam and the gauntlets. I can't use Pride now due to the enlighten support gem prices. I'm open to suggestion and criticism on what am doing cause i would like to learn.
My goal content is to do high tier Blight maps. I'll anoint my tree and my rings for that.
Last edited by Nythona on Aug 9, 2021, 1:19:13 PM
"
Nythona wrote:
Hey everyone!
First of all, i'm newbish. I haven't done lots of endgame content and i'm not familiar with build making.
I love Flicker skill and this build is perfect. Show a lot of damages and movements.

I would love to have your input on my AtonFlick character this league. I've just recently changed some things to help me survive a bit, but i feel like i'm doing a lot less damage than before and even before it wasn't like that great. I've compared both my PoB and the build one and can't see exactly why i'm missing about 3.5+Million dps. I've spent like 3-4 exalts and items doesn't look that far from the original. Of course i dont have a 600+ dps sword yet, but i dont feel like its just that. Also, i changed 2-3 things like dash because i prefer leap slam and the gauntlets. I can't use Pride now due to the enlighten support gem prices. I'm open to suggestion and criticism on what am doing cause i would like to learn.
My goal content is to do high tier Blight maps. I'll anoint my tree and my rings for that.

The sword is the biggest DPS gain out of everything, even before 6L. Also you haven't anointed your amulet, if you feel like you're missing damage you can always slap more damage there.
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"The Emperor beckons and the world attends." -Izaro
"Shine boldly so that all may find you when the night falls." -Izaro
Hey! Thank you for answering and taking time to check my stuffs!
Yea i've tried swapping your sword in my build for PoB and it did increased my damage but like only for 100,000 full dps. Is it possible that pob isn't getting all sources of damage into the full dps when i am importing my character?
Last edited by Nythona on Aug 12, 2021, 5:48:08 PM
I wonder how is this build works on a super fully juiced delirium orbed nemesis 3 map with hh?
I feel so squishy

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info