Path of Exile: Harvest Gem Information

POG. I can't wait to try it out
looks like they working hard on poe 2 so that is why not much interesting leagues coming up since
"
IceKingLP wrote:
Well sad shit, had my hopes up that it would be possible to use fist of war and generals cry at the same time.
Its the same with multistrike, my attack speed will be even lower with my current set up now.

But whatever,
every third hit will let the boss implode, this will be a sight.

Here comes the slowmotion kek

The question is if the warriors created by Generals Cry are minions. Does their damage scale with minion damage and Necromancer ascendancy passives, or are they not and it is able to be used with Fist Of War
There is a spelling mistake in the infernal cry gem "ExTerted" vs "Exerted"
Last edited by tetomobile on Jun 18, 2020, 2:12:56 AM
"
polimeris wrote:
The wording on enduring cry let me believe there is no way to scale the healing part, and that only the resistance/reduction part scales with skill duration.
That is correct. It uses the same mechanic as Lifesprig - the life regen is a fixed amount over 1 second, unrelated to the buff Enduring Cry also grants.
Al Dhih updated to include Intimidating Cry but the new Intimidating Cry is kind of useless for a weak claw like that.

Any chance it could be Ancestral Cry?

Would make sense with it having the explosion effect and being a Legion item, that would be super spicy.
Last edited by Lance777 on Jun 18, 2020, 2:25:03 AM
Oh wow wanted to play Wintertide, but looks like it's dead on arrival like Stormbind, oh well.
"
gnome73 wrote:
"
IceKingLP wrote:
Well sad shit, had my hopes up that it would be possible to use fist of war and generals cry at the same time.
Its the same with multistrike, my attack speed will be even lower with my current set up now.

But whatever,

The question is if the warriors created by Generals Cry are minions. Does their damage scale with minion damage and Necromancer ascendancy passives, or are they not and it is able to be used with Fist Of War

Fist of war can only work for your hits, its in the description of the gem. I highly doubt that the minions from generals cry will be supported by minion stats.

Peace
"
Ondrugs wrote:
"
gnome73 wrote:
"
IceKingLP wrote:

But whatever,

Fist of war can only work for your hits, its in the description of the gem. I highly doubt that the minions from generals cry will be supported by minion stats.

Peace

Missed that totally. Mirage warriors look like they work like mirage archer then. Suppose I should have realized that, its all in the name really.

Thanks
Armageddon Brand and Storm Brand don't have "You can have an additional Brand Attached to an Enemy" clause anymore. Is this intended? This was not mentioned in the patch note.

It also doesn't have "Can be Detached for a total Duration of X seconds" clause, but I may be missing something -- is the detached duration by default same as "can be attached" duration?

On a related note (depending on the answer to the above), will Penance Brand have "can have additional brand attached to an enemy" as well?
Build guide compilation: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2869658
Ritual, Harvest, Delirium, Metamorph, Legion, Betrayal, Abyss 40/40
Breach: 36/40 D:

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info