Path of Exile: Harvest Gem Information

What is bonus buff for exerted attack of Genera's Cry? It say attack count as exerted but don't specify what buf it have. Does it use up your own stacks? Or it don't burn them and just have this bonus?
how is "power" gained?
Deezy
"
What is bonus buff for exerted attack of Genera's Cry? It say attack count as exerted but don't specify what buf it have. Does it use up your own stacks? Or it don't burn them and just have this bonus?

The effect is that you have some gorillas working for you, that means alot less backtracking for you if you play a slow build.
Regarding the Generals Cry Support:

"Attacks with supported skill count as exerted"

Does this mean all my regular attacks counts as exerted?
"

I am quite sure your mirage warriors are having these exerted attacks, otherwise the gem is total bs..
Freezing Pulse: Now has an added Damage effectiveness of 200% (from 150%)<- what does that mean?
"
IceKingLP wrote:
"

I am quite sure your mirage warriors are having these exerted attacks, otherwise the gem is total bs..

Wouldnt it specify it in the tooltip if that was the case? I mean, the "supported skill deals 30% less damage" is probably global right?
Pog
░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▄███▄░░░░░
░░░░░▄▀▀░░░░░░░▐░▀██▌░░░░
░░░▄▀░░░░▄▄███░▌▀▀░▀█░░░░
░░▄█░░▄▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▐░░░░█▌░░░
░▐█▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▌░░░░░▐█▄░░ We Miss U Le Toucan
"
ExitBag wrote:
Freezing Pulse: Now has an added Damage effectiveness of 200% (from 150%)<- what does that mean?

It means if you have 100 flat cold damage added from somewhere, it will add to your Freezing Pulse at 200% (200 cold damage) rather than 150% (150 cold damage).
GGG to see the changes people need to go and find the original gems and then compare them with this post. Is it realy that hard to add the old gem and the new gem next to each other? Do some thinking please.

Like: (old gem) > (new gem).
<*)))><
Last edited by Imperi4 on Jun 18, 2020, 9:48:13 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info