Path of Exile: Harvest Gem Information

What does the "up to +9 to energy spread radius, scaled by distance from brand" on penance brand mean. Is the maximum spread radius only 9 radius from the brands position, or can the energy spread infinitely, as long as there are nearby enemies?
(🌸=◡=)
is Leap Slam going to be a Slam Skill?
For Sunder;
"Using the skill again will stop the previous wave."

Response from RaizQT (timestamped):
https://youtu.be/r0u2IIpxsAM?t=482

Hope it will not stay shorter than old Sunder on fast attacks and stuff like Multistrike. Otherwise this is a huge mistake. All Sunder builds are attack speed based builds at the moment(one being mine) and this will just kill the skill. Considering you didn't increase base damage, it won't work good when slow as well so it will just wither and die and be completely forgotten. Please don't do this mistake.
𝐀 𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒐𝒍𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠❢ 𝐡𝐭𝐭𝐩𝐬://𝐢𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐡𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭.𝐧𝐞𝐭 🪽
𝐌𝐲 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝: /𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝/𝟑𝟒𝟖𝟑𝟔𝟔𝟓
𝐌𝐲 𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 (𝐔𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝑺𝒐𝒐𝒏): /𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝/𝟑𝟐𝟔𝟑𝟗𝟎𝟔
𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧/𝐋𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐝 | 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐝: 𝐩𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐬𝐮𝐬𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐈𝐫𝐨𝐧 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝟓-𝟔-𝟕-𝟗 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐰 #𝟏𝟐: /𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝/𝟑𝟒𝟒𝟕𝟓𝟕𝟑
A list of the old versions as well would be great. Not having to search the wiki to see what changed. Thanks for being so transparent with patch notes to everything.
So, what does tectonic slam now gain from consuming endurance charges, also does the skill still have the 60% more damage that is had before from the charged slam or did that get removed entirely.
"
rami1337 wrote:
What does the "up to +9 to energy spread radius, scaled by distance from brand" on penance brand mean. Is the maximum spread radius only 9 radius from the brands position

I think it works this way:

-> brand is attached to enemy -> brand activates and energises nerby not energised enemies -> range between enemy with attached brand and the last energised enemy gets higher and so the +9 max spread radius could affect the next mob that could be energised.

The problem here is, we don't know how it is scaled! Is it +1 per 1, 5, 10 or whatever amount of units?

"
rami1337 wrote:

or can the energy spread infinitely, as long as there are nearby enemies?

When the explosion sets off, they will most likely be killed and it will end.
higher duration = bigger spread but you don't want to wait that long while in combat

I'm just theoriecrafting how to get like 200% cast speed to get the 20 energy if you use Swiftbrand and no increased brand duration.

Good job GGG.

Is the existing Cyclone gem affected? The immune stun effect.
Quick question:
Do exerted attacks stack?
As in, if I use two war-cries in a row, with different exert effects, will my next attack benefit from both or will one override the other?
If both, will it benefit twice from increases to damage of exerted attacks or just once?
Alkslam
"
NasirMeidan wrote:
Quick question:
Do exerted attacks stack?
As in, if I use two war-cries in a row, with different exert effects, will my next attack benefit from both or will one override the other?
If both, will it benefit twice from increases to damage of exerted attacks or just once?
I asked this on reddit and got several affirmatives. As long as the attack qualifies, all exerts will apply.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info